U.K. Case

jasonabel1

Hi all; just wondering if anyone from uk or knows more about uk'a stance on growing.

I have 27 plants growing and if I was to ever get caught what punishment Would I get if working alone and no evidence of selling it simply saying to the court I grow 27 because I'm crap and half usually die and the other half lasts me a few MOnths before regrowing and the police
Happened to catch me
Whilst it was growing during only 2 or 3 grows per year?

I have no previous drug convictions either...

Thanks for any advice here

Hi all; just wondering if anyone from uk or knows more about uk'a stance on growing.

I have 27 plants growing and if I was to ever get caught what punishment Would I get if working alone and no evidence of selling it simply saying to the court I grow 27 because I'm crap and half usually die and the other half lasts me a few MOnths before regrowing and the police
Happened to catch me
Whilst it was growing during only 2 or 3 grows per year?

I have no previous drug convictions either...

Thanks for any advice here
27 is a lot to get them to believe it's just personal, i think you'll struggle with that, but the no convictions would help ..... not too much tho, 27 is alot !

judge
"why you got 27 plants"

you
"i'm shit"

judge
"case dismissed"

some how i can't see it sorry, maybe court costs, a slap on the wrist and a grand fine at the very most ..... but good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom