US court upholds ban on gun sales to marijuana card holders

Just another example of "Big Brother" making us 2nd class citizens.

Just read this article and wanted to post a link
Not sure if this is the best place so please remove if Not

US court upholds ban on gun sales to marijuana card holders

This is just WRONG How can having a Medical Marijuana card remove my
constitutional right to own a fire arm ?

I cannot get your link to function. Can you fix it? Or better yet, pass it along to the news moderator so that it can be posted in our news area?

I can assume a lot from the title, though. Things like that are why the vast majority of the people I know will never become cardholders.

Thanks!

So sad... but you can be doped out on pills, drunk as a skunk and use illegal drugs and narcotics and get a gun... the hypocrisy is stunning!

So sad... but you can be doped out on pills, drunk as a skunk and use illegal drugs and narcotics and get a gun... the hypocrisy is stunning!

Yeah, but the good news is that you can often find great deals on a firearm thanks to those people being all strung out and shit. I once got an AK47 for $250. Wish I'd hung on to that baby - it was more durable than a fucking anvil and a lot easier to carry.

I never understood the point of making firearms verboten for cannabis users anyway. Smoke a gram or two with me and I'd have to work really hard to come up with enough rage to shoot anyone. Now, though, well... <SHRUGS>.

OtOH, one doesn't need to buy ammo for half a brick in a sock, a machete, or to throw a toaster into a full bathtub. Everything is a weapon - when you want it to be. Little harder to go kill dinner with a baseball bat or a can of drain cleaner, but they don't care about folks wanting to eat... They just want to feel safe in their own little worlds. And they're welcome to continue doing so, right up until the point when they piss the wrong person off and lose the ability to feel anything at all. Besides, someone once told me that it was pretty hypocritical to pick and choose which laws I was going to obey - so ignore all of them and have fun until you're done, lol.

Back
Top Bottom