DC Landlord issues and equal treatement

winterwhisper

Hello All. I am a prexisitng section 8 recipient ( 10 years +) in DC due to disability. My landlord has decided to take the "novel " approach of having my voucher provider to force me to stop growing my own medicine allegedly do to odor. The odor from my grow which has been a bout 2 years now has negligable odor sporadically and I suspect that any complaints about cannabis smell is not correctly pinpinted to my other neightbors who toke. I do not.. I take tincture and rectal to avoid high THC effects. Clearly I know my landlord is targeting me and why. His complaint is unclear..they have not asked for eviction but I *think* they are asking them to force me to stop growing. There has been no mention of stop using or having medical cannabis. Can you legally differentiate the 2 if one premise is accepted then might that nulllify the stance for the other ( based on the plant genus). But other than this pondering I intend to prove to the best of my intent the strong aromas some may object to are not coming from my unit. These jackass landlords have not bothered to attempt seal around drafty doors to prevent odor transferance...something i've complained about for years becasue I am so senstive to a preponderance of odors. In my evidence building kit for a future court case I need to find the most economical way to get air samples and I've been unable to find any that mentioned being able to capture the terpenes or molecules from the cannabis usage. Apparently different media will capture different things much like our gas masks. Any thoughts on either of these topics would be appreciated. My cannabis has been a wonderous b eenficial; substitue for the oxy I took for some 20+ years. One poisons the body, the other has had cumulous beneficial effects. Both have saved my life and sanity. My landlord is the new era of waspish slumlords...you know the type they walk just on the fine lines of legality as long as no one rocks their boat with the city...they usually only respond to legal intervention.

Back
Top Bottom