A good video explaining Post-Prop 64 details & how to get into the business

Here is a video that shows a panel discussion/press conference detailing some of the changes that Prop 64 has created, what you should be concerned with and much more... Important for anyone in California looking to get into the business, or already are existing businesses.

[video=youtube_share;aZZT3uqX_Pk]
[/video]

Hey, I noticed you post a lot of great information in this area of the forums. If you don't mind me asking, are you a lawyer in the industry?

Hey, I noticed you post a lot of great information in this area of the forums. If you don't mind me asking, are you a lawyer in the industry?

Thanks GetSchwifty...I appreciate the compliment :) Nope, not a lawyer but I do work in the industry and a good portion of my time is spent researching regulations, laws in California and other related information. I just try to share what I know because there are so many new changes going on in California and many people are lost on where to start with information, or led astray by a lot of misinformation that is out there.

I appreciate your compliment and I am happy that others enjoy the information I share. :) thanks you made my night!

Thanks GetSchwifty...I appreciate the compliment :) Nope, not a lawyer but I do work in the industry and a good portion of my time is spent researching regulations, laws in California and other related information. I just try to share what I know because there are so many new changes going on in California and many people are lost on where to start with information, or led astray by a lot of misinformation that is out there.

I appreciate your compliment and I am happy that others enjoy the information I share. :) thanks you made my night!

That's awesome, yeah I've been doing a ton of research as well (I'm also in CA), and I found your stuff super helpful. This video was awesome by the way, it was really cool to see experts from different areas of the current industry giving their opinions about the future of the industry. Shot pretty close to where I live too, it would be cool to see a panel like this in person.

But yeah, you definitely get props for posting some great stuff man, thanks again :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom