Any Irish growers here? Any advice?

Jurf

Im going to start my first grow soon, and only plan on growing a couple plants at a time. Was wondering if anybody else with a similar setup could give me some knowledge. Only going to be using One LED and it'll be setup in a tent with the odour dealt with. Nobody really knows about the plan but myself and my closest friend. Plus, I live in an area where cannabis is quite prevalent. everyday at least a couple times a day you see people with a joint on the street, if you're out on the street that is.

I was under the impression, while what Im doing is illegal, its such small scale and relatively harmless that the popo would not be incline to fuck me. What do people think?

If you just have one tent go for it. Starting point is a fine for 6 plants or under. You don't need that many. In fact I can teach u how to pull up to 500grams per sq meter whether there's 2 3 4 plants . It's grams per whattage

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Whats up guys. Thanks a lot for the support. Feels very warm.

My setup is going to a Mars Hydro Grow tent of 100x100x180cm. So a square meter with 180cm in height. I also plan on growing other plants too, but the bulk of the passion comes from growing the cannabis.

I guess that, if I have any worries at all, its that there could be some truth to the highly skeptical common outlook, that growing weed is gonna get you sent to prison. Realistically, I cannot see how one dude (me) growing 2 weed plants, despite having a fairly professional setup, is gonna be looked at by the legal system and judged harshly.

And hey lads, I'm a new grower and very effing keen to hear any information of guidance. SO it's really appreciated beyond words. Thanks a lot.

Im gonna be operating under a Mars II 400w, which supposedly hasa real-wattage of about 200 give or take.

If I pull 2-3 ounce per plant, well I'd be seriously happy. However, I would understand if thats stretching the limits a little, since my first run is going to be autoflower, white widow to be specific.

you should try coco , i just got over five os on my first coco run one plant , just feed every day with a weak mix . easy enough , i only use floras grow an bloom :) i lways have used soil and i got less bugs and a bigger yield , so instead of me having 8/9 plants i can do 4/5 for the same weight

P1100343_Small_.JPG
P1100348_Small_.JPG

Whats up guys. Thanks a lot for the support. Feels very warm.

My setup is going to a Mars Hydro Grow tent of 100x100x180cm. So a square meter with 180cm in height. I also plan on growing other plants too, but the bulk of the passion comes from growing the cannabis.

I guess that, if I have any worries at all, its that there could be some truth to the highly skeptical common outlook, that growing weed is gonna get you sent to prison. Realistically, I cannot see how one dude (me) growing 2 weed plants, despite having a fairly professional setup, is gonna be looked at by the legal system and judged harshly.

And hey lads, I'm a new grower and very effing keen to hear any information of guidance. SO it's really appreciated beyond words. Thanks a lot.

Im gonna be operating under a Mars II 400w, which supposedly hasa real-wattage of about 200 give or take.

If I pull 2-3 ounce per plant, well I'd be seriously happy. However, I would understand if thats stretching the limits a little, since my first run is going to be autoflower, white widow to be specific.

With outs you can only bend out the blanchs so light gets down there to maximise ur yield

Sent from my iPhone using 420

you should try coco , i just got over five os on my first coco run one plant , just feed every day with a weak mix . easy enough , i only use floras grow an bloom :) i lways have used soil and i got less bugs and a bigger yield , so instead of me having 8/9 plants i can do 4/5 for the same weight

P1100343_Small_.JPG
P1100348_Small_.JPG

Coco is exactly what Im doing man! Got a 50L bag of canna coco on the way. SHould get here sometime this week! I actually have a grow journal going man, though I havent started growing yet. I'll try sort out the link in my signature asap

Nobody really knows about the plan but myself and my closest friend.

One out of five people that got busted could say that (the other four told at least two people).

Oops....

Back
Top Bottom