How many of you grow? Have you been criticized for it?

Jurf

Im going to be growing soon, and in certain circles online I have been criticized heavily by people, saying it is moronic to take such risks. Yet a lot of the same people have smoked marijuana illegally... so they lack integrity most of the time... Im wondering if others here have thoughts on this kind of thing. Im still dedicated to growing, even though Ill be growing very few plants, doubtfully more than 2 at a time for the foreseeable future, but the criticism does sting a little. I thought people had more positive attitudes about marijuana in this day and age.

420-magazine-mobile1284610397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Righteous

Not a very good start telling people you're growing cannabis - especially if it's illegal where you are....only way to keep a secret, is to keep the secret :ganjamon:

Good luck and stay safe :Namaste:

Reddit is comfortably anonymous though right? But yes i do get what you're saying. THe only other person who actually knows what IM up to is my closest friend, who has agreed to purchase and move some the ganja for me once its ready to go, as I dont smoke too much and want to avoid having too much stash on me at any one time

I decided to shut down bc too many people knew. When I start again I'm not telling anyone except for my family who lives with me. It's not easy

I've gotten hassled for not growing a couple times, does that count?

I'm only growing (two plants) because medical marijuana is not covered by my health plan. So any that I buy must be paid for out of pocket. And since I'm disabled, and on a fix income, this will save me money.

Now in my State, I will have to buy some product from the dispensaries, to keep my card, but I still plan on using as much of my own as possible. That is if it actually helps my medical problems.

Reddit is comfortably anonymous though right? But yes i do get what you're saying. THe only other person who actually knows what IM up to is my closest friend, who has agreed to purchase and move some the ganja for me once its ready to go, as I dont smoke too much and want to avoid having too much stash on me at any one time

I believe talking like this has goten 420 in hot waters in the past. Lets Just keep passing on the knowledge, not the product. ;)

Back
Top Bottom