Licensing & Citizenship

br0k3n4ng3l

Hello folks.. this is my first post here

I live in a country where consumption and plantation both are illegal. I wanted to know if there are any countries which give out licenses for plantation of Weed (Both Recreational and Medical purposes) and also that a non resident can acquire that license and start growing?

Why I want to grow you ask. Well I am simply in love with Weed that's why period :p

re: Licensing & Citizenship

I don't think that's a possibility, your residence where you are growing has to match your identification.

I don't think that's a possibility, your residence where you are growing has to match your identification.

I am looking for a country which can give me license for growing it legally. I am ok with the fees and everything. But my doubt is if they will allow a no resident to get the license for growing.

thanks for the reply btw

I am looking for a country which can give me license for growing it legally. I am ok with the fees and everything. But my doubt is if they will allow a no resident to get the license for growing.

thanks for the reply btw

You're welcome of course, and welcome to the Forum.

Lol....yeah that's the exact problem. If it's illegal in your country, it'll be equally illegal to sell you the right to grow there. What about with the help of your doctor, is there no such thing as medicinal use Where You Are?

You're welcome of course, and welcome to the Forum.

Lol....yeah that's the exact problem. If it's illegal in your country, it'll be equally illegal to sell you the right to grow there. What about with the help of your doctor, is there no such thing as medicinal use Where You Are?

Say I shift to the US of A and then I get the license to grow... Is it a possibility for me? Is my question....

I'm not sure exactly how it works in the US, especially in the states where it is legal to grow your own. I dunno ........in Canada, you go to the doctor and get a prescription amount. Whatever your prescription amount is multiply that by 5 and that is how many plants are allowed to grow indoors. That's in a nutshell, there is a six month wait between the time you sign up in the time you potentially get your grow permit.

It varies by place to place (state to state, country to country) and varies between Med and Rec. If you moved to somewhere it legal for Rec to grow you could grow once you moved there, if Med then it depends on rules far as how long you have to be a resident and you have to go thru all the permit process or be approved for Med (doctors prescription for your "condition")......so in example here in Oregon you can have up to 4 plants per residence, so if you moved here you could grow that many as soon as you moved into your place (unless you rent, then landlord has to approve of it or it can become a problem) without having to get a "license" so to speak. So you would have to check it out by where you were going, as even maybe some places for Rec you might have to get a license to grow your own (I'm not familiar with other States laws, and they all make their own rules).

Back
Top Bottom