new law

jimburke

with d.h.h.s being swamped some of the new cards will be late getting to us. if you are refused med's, or hasseled have the concerned party call d.h.h.s at 207-287-5810 they will straighten them out.remember to still hold on to doctor recomendation letter. best wishes for new year. the burkes

remember, first you must be a resident to get green card.i believe you need 3 mo,s proof ie;proof of paid state tax or rent check,drivers license or state i.d.and /or p.o.box.they will ask for a photo copy of a state i.d. with your application. if you have a green card from another state you can use it to get by until you get your maine one.the reason for the long time to wait for your card is because most everyone in state waited till last week before the new law to send their paperwork in. i sent mine in november took 2 weeks.the problem is procrastination not the state. the good news is alot more doctors are coming onboard the program.the state hired more people.we're a small state so things should mellow out soon. good luck and just be patient. jim burke care by cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom