Recreational vote in November 2016

Billyjack

Maine: Marijuana Legalization is Ballot Question 1

I did not see it on the forums so I am posting it here. Several states have recreational Marijuana on the ballots for November. I think Maine not only has the best chance of passing it but a very strong chance of doing so. With that said, even if you do not live in Maine or the other states that have it on the ballot, please support them. What once was just the hippies in Colorado passing recreational Marijuana is starting to reach a tipping point with legislators and the general population.

Thanks

I think this election year will be huge for legalization. I think sooner or later everyone will be convinced and will follow in suit; it is just a matter of time.

Can you Imagine how many family's were destroyed because of this plant !! Young father goes to prison, young mom of 2 or more kids goes on welfare. And even if the family is strong enough to survive him being in prison for 5 yrs., we then continue to punish those same people till they die. They are somehow looked at as second class citizens !! Can't get a good job, cause they have a RECORD !! The system loves these losers, it's how prisons are created !! Private prisons exist in almost every state now and one body is worth so much a day to them !! Would like to see a few go out of business !! By the way, this prison system is one of the largest organized block of no votes, for legalizing anything !! If they had their way, walking on the sidewalk would be illegal !! And naturally the police depends of that same source to justify their ever increasing presence, they all basically get paid at the same window !! Right up to the governor, they're all eating from the same tax payer $$ !! Remember this is about a plant, that has never killed anyone !!

Can you Imagine how many family's were destroyed because of a plant !! Young father goes to prison, young mom of 2 or more kids goes on welfare. And even if the family is strong enough to survive him being in prison for 5 yrs., we then continue to punish those same people till they die. They are somehow looked at as second class citizens !! Can't get a good job, cause they have a RECORD !! The system loves these losers, it's how prisons are created !! Private prisons exist in almost every state now and one body is worth so much a day to them !! Would like to see a few go out of business !! By the way, this prison system is one of the largest organized block of no votes, for legalizing anything !! If they had their way, walking on the sidewalk would be illegal !! And naturally the police depends of that same source to justify their ever increasing presence, they all basically at the same window !! Right up to the governor, they're all eating from the same tax payer $$ !!

Back
Top Bottom