Just a matter of time!

The way MD politics is going and with the number of limited licenses, it will probably be 2017 or 2018 before mmj is available.

Has anyone tried getting hold of NORML in MD? They are not very responsive are they? Thought there was some national backing with NORML, but guess each area and state is on their own?

It's taking forever! It's supposed to be available in 2017. The date for the program to start keeps being pushed back another year. I'll just have to keep breaking the law.

I don't get why we won't be able to grow our own? Is this motivated by greed or something else?

Now that DC has passed great recreational marijuana laws, one hopes that Maryland can't be far behind! Color me hopeful in western Maryland!

It's ironic that for most places in America you can be arrested for just having cannabis on your person. Yet, with some restrictions, you could be walking right in front of the White House and fire up a doobie. I'd recommend that you not flaunt it or delay moving along out of the area, but by and large, you will never be arrested for smoking cannabis in DC.

It's taking forever! It's supposed to be available in 2017. The date for the program to start keeps being pushed back another year. I'll just have to keep breaking the law.

I don't get why we won't be able to grow our own? Is this motivated by greed or something else?

Sadly, it is motivated by greed, money, power, control...all the things that generally happen when the government gets involved.

Now that DC has passed great recreational marijuana laws, one hopes that Maryland can't be far behind! Color me hopeful in western Maryland!

:peace:

I'm in western Maryland too! Maryland needs to get with the times, and soon! Gotta stop with the bs and politickin' and just pass some laws already! .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes indeed but don't hold your breath. This legalization thing is like watching "grass grow" except a whole lot slower.

That it is my friend, I wish they would get the ball rolling already! I just want to be able to legally grow my medicine without any extra nonsense! You'd think with DC being so close Maryland would just join the bandwagon. I'm hoping by 2020 everything here will be legalized. I hear reports saying 2017/2018 but I doubt that honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom