Looking for Medical Marijuana Dr. in Lawrence, MA area

Thank you, I happen to locate info last week, requested an appointment, called number on web site an was informed that they were busy with booking appointments to wait for call back. I will call number you have early Monday to inquire about requested appointment, much appreciated, :thanks:

I have heard that if you dont qualify for a mmj card than you do not have to pay the $200. Is this true? Im pretty sure I read it on cannameds website.

I received my marijuana medical card last week. I had my doubt that they would not issue me one. I went into cannamed of Boston with my ID, medical records and $199, 1 hour later I walked out with the certificate in my hand. I must admit, it was easier than I thought, what a relief! Go get your card now, they are handing them out!

Arthritis,anxiety, the Dr. IN METHUEN WOULD NO
T SEE me WITHOUT MORE OF A CONDITION THAT S WHY I SUGGEST going to Frammingham, fast! Good luck

They do not "just hand them out". It is at least a fifteen minute interview by a doctor. If you qualify then you will probably get one, but you need past medical proof.

Very professional environment , and very compassionate people. 401-228-5184.
Massachusetts Appointments available . Good luck and feel well all .

Back
Top Bottom