PatriotCare Lowell

JiggyJack

Pre-registered over the weekend. Not too impressed with what I heard. Nobody really seem to know what to expect on opening day.

I also don't like that their "political consultant" has launched a campaign against full repeal of prohibition. Some are planning to boycott because of this. I think I am probably one of them. I'd like to see patients send a message to Patriot Care that their relationship with someone trying to prevent full legalization is not ok. But you can decide for yourself if that makes sense or not. However, because of location this may be the only option for some people.

They have a pre-opening event on Feb 15, 2016 if you pre-registered and they officially open on Feb 16, 2016 at their Lowell location. No date yet for Boston or Greenfield.

They will open with flower only (possibly topicals, possibly tinctures). They will sell by the gram, up to an ounce. I think one person mentioned there will be purchase limits lower than the state allows.

They gave out a coupon good through Feb 29, 2016 for $10 off a purchase of $20 or more. If you don't have one, tell them you want the deal and hopefully they'll honor it.

I didn't get to see the actual dispensary since the event was held at a hotel.

Still haven't been to the Lowell dispensary. I, too, have great reservations about shopping there because of the paid consultant that is opposing the sensible repeal of the draconian anti-marijuana laws. He, obviously, must be someone who cares about money more than he does about people. I don't like supporting that kind of person.

Back
Top Bottom