How is the Distillate from IGH?

JiggyJack

Anyone here try the Distillate from IGH? What are your impressions?

At $100/g. I'm not sure I want to be a guinea pig. Plus I'm not sure how I feel about all the terpenes being gone. On the one hand it would certainly make this really stealth without the smell but I love the flavor (and the potential entourage effects).

When I was in last week I got the impression from the counter staff that they were not overly impressed with it but they admitted they hadn't really tried it much yet.

Pretty potent at 93.8% TAC though.

That is super high priced material at $100 a gram . NETA in Northampton is selling shatter (pretty much the same level of TAC) for $60 a gram. I find that if you vape the shatter instead of dabbing it, it lasts a lot longer. But I am an old-timer and I am pretty new to this shatter and kief stuff...I am finding it pretty interesting though. :bong:

I was just rereading this post and wanted to add one additional detail about NETA and shatter. Last month they offered a special on edibles and on shatter. They offered them at 20% off which made a gram of shatter $48. At the moment, I can live with that.

Darn, I missed that special. Even though I don't need more right now I would have gotten an extra gram for that price.

I was in NETA the other day and asked when I might expect the next special/sale to occur. To my surprise, the budtender told me that there would be no more specials because the Department of Public Health had asked (not ordered but asked) them to stop offering products at discounted prices. My bullshit detector went into super agitated mode. Since when would a Department of Public Health anywhere ask sellers of medicine to never offer them on sale. This is medicine people! If sick people can get medicine a little cheaper why the heck would a DPH tell a seller not to allow them to buy it at a lower price? I don't believe that they would... I think that the NETA employee lied to me.

I've been lied to by NETA before ("it was a training issue") but I'm not sure this isn't possible. I think the powers-that-be assume that if you offer discounts/promotions you are encouraging drug abuse. Idiots! They can't get past the little voice in their heads which says cannabis is bad and it shows in everything they do and say.

Mind if a newbie asks a question? Still waiting for my card. Hoping to get it within the next few weeks. Whenever I get it I'll be traveling at least 40 miles to the closet place. So I got IGH, got, NETA, but who the heck is Distillate? Thanks guys.

Distillate is a form of concentrate. IGH has it and from what I am told the Craft Reserve pens from ATG in Salem are also made from distillate. The process for it seems to remove the terpenes so IGH adds some back in. I haven't tried it because of the lack of terpenes but was hoping someone could tell me if it was worth the high price.

Current dispensaries in MA are:
NETA Northampton
NETA Brookline
IGH Brockton
CACCI Ayer
ATG Salem
Ermont Quincy (brand new this week)
Patriot Care Lowell (they are against the repeal of prohibition so many of us are boycotting)
Patriot Care Boston (they are against the repeal of prohibition so many of us are boycotting)

Back
Top Bottom