Masterblaster

I was hoping I could get some quick answers from some veteran card holders from a soon to be holder.
  1. Do I need to call to make appointments
  2. How many times a day can I visit a place
Thanks guys

I assume you mean appointments at a dispensary. Only CACCI requires appointments still (I really don't understand this). It is the main reason I don't go there. All the others, even Ermont which just opened last week and was requiring appointments, do not.

I don't think any of them have a limit to how often you can visit. The only limits are either the state mandated limit of 10 oz. every 60 days or dispensary limits imposed to make sure there is enough to go around for everyone.

I guess I should have been more to the point, can I walk in buy something and come back 10 minutes later? The closet dispensary is over 100 miles round trip, with the limits on what you can purchase I'd be making trips 2 times a week if not more.

I suspect you can go into a dispensary ten times or more a day if you like. The only limitations are on purchases and they are imposed by the state, not the dispensary - 10 ounces in a 60 day period. They keep careful track of your personal purchases but I don't think that they care how many times you actually enter a dispensary during that 60 day period. NETA in Northampton has very comfortable couches and a bowl full of apples available to all patients, so it isn't a bad place to hang out for a little while. But they probably don't want you hanging out there all day.:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom