420 Delivery Services

First, the state is reviewing their regulations so dispensaries may soon be allowed to post their prices on their sites. Hopefully that comes together soon.

As far as why caregivers are posting I think they are already operating in a grey area and don't care? Leafly pulled the prices here in MA but maybe they let them go back? I haven't checked recently.

You can find prices here in the meantime.

The services I was referring about are from this site:
Find Marijuana Dispensary, Strain & Doctor Info & Ratings | AllBud
Type in a zipcode. For instance I typed in a boston zip.
Hell their prices are better than the dispensaries. When you figure in the price of gas, the hassle of traffic etc. For me it's a 100 miles to the nearest round trip. I got a good service with plenty of goods within 20 miles. Why would I do all that traveling, traffic, limits on how much I can buy, when I can have it delivered and do away with all that crap. Agreed there is some stuff that I can't get that I would go to the dispensary for. But for the most part, the service would fit me fine, Masterblaster.

I have never used a caregiver because I can't do the minimum purchase amounts. But from what I've read many are very good and they do have better prices. Use the reviews on All Bud and Leafly and even /r/bostontrees to make sure you use a reputable one. Some offer some pretty good specials. Boston Best Buds does seem to have a good reputation.

If you ever decide to go to NETA let me know, I'd love to meet up with you there so I can get the referral discount.

If you ever decide to go to NETA let me know, I'd love to meet up with you there so I can get the referral discount.

Owe you an apology don't even know you. Totally zoned out on this. Might not have worked out anyways. Got kind of lost on the way down even with the GPS. Even more lost on the way home. Was in the place for almost an hour and a half. Had a great bud tender. Might have to take a trip to ATG this coming weekend. I need a real strong THC/CBD mixture and they are the only ones that have it. It was actually the bud tender at NETA that told me about about it.

Back
Top Bottom