Lack of hydroponic stores in Massachusetts

boston tony

It took me months to piece together a grow tent online. I couldn't find one store in 50 miles that had a viable tent or room example. And everything was way overpriced. I'm thinking of opening a store front that just sells complete tent and room set up's. I imagine there's a lot of new grow your own people in mass that want to see how a tent or room works in person. Does anybody have experience in such a store front if it already exist.

Cheers
Boston Tony

Great business idea, Tony. I say go for it. Soon the market will be too crowded but those who get in early might do well. Boston Bud Factories. Or Bay State Grows. Or Party Tents. :high-five:

Just learned of a wonderful fellow in Easthampton, MA who is offering classes on all aspects of growing - from acquiring seeds through harvest. His first couple of classes were packed! I don't have a link yet but maybe you can find him via Google. The media covered his first class. In any case, businesses like this are popping up quickly and everywhere. So you better get busy if you want to make moola with your good business idea of selling pre-made grow tents.:goodluck:

Sounds like a great plan!

I go to GYOStuff. Pricier, but have a large selection and staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

And RootDown Hydroponics in Medford. Not as pricey, but has a bit less as far as selection. Owner and main guy are awesome as well.

Back
Top Bottom