Feedback on part time work venture

boston tony

Hey, I'm looking to set up a part time venture. I'm in Mass and been growing for personal use for awhile now. Looking for feedback from growers who have experience in this.

Hey, Nice to hear from a fellow cannabis entrepreneur in the Commonwealth. Glad to meet for a coffee sometime to chat about the venture I'm currently working on and toss some ideas around if your up for it. Glad to meet anywhere within a 30 minute train ride n, s, or W of Boston or in the city.

So did you guys ever get together and start a business venture? We need more places to purchase Cannabis in western Massachusetts. For over a year and a half the only place to buy legal Cannabis out here in the western part of the state (the beautiful part) has been NETA in Northampton. That's a long drive for folks especially since NETA has limited the amount of flower you can purchase per visit to 1/2 ounce. That's bad but it had been a 1/4 ounce limit for months before they just raised it to 1/2 ounce. As good as NETA is I can't wait for more dispensaries to OPEN!

Back
Top Bottom