Cbd

savingson

My son suffers from severe life-threatening seizures. I want to start growing him medical plants. Due to my sons severe illness. We live off of a very limited income. Any ideas on how to start a grow box / grow area cheap? Also any links for cheap cbd clones or seeds? Desperately trying to save my sons life.

Sent from my LGMS345 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome. My brother suffered from epilepsy his entire life. I feel for you.

There are some good threads on growing. How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know! is probably the best place to start to learn that. As for using CCO :cco: or concentrated cannabis oil, there are also many good threads for that. SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall. Sue has so much valuable information packed in this thread. There is also a thread on making cco. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil. Start reading and asking questions. The study hall is a great place for your questions since some of the smartest and most dedicated of the medical people seem to hang out there. Good luck with you son. I hope this starts you in the right direction. :circle-of-love::peace:

Thank you. Ive been doing lots or research. Im staring step by step. I decided to gut an old amoire and transfomed it into a grow cabinet. Im using 4 t5's and 8 cfl grows. I put in a coolair vent and a exhaust fan. The whole cabinet is lined w insulated mylar. I have a humidifier, fans, fix farms soil, nuts. Im using distilled water. I germinated some bag seed to experiment. They're on their 3rd set of leaves so I must be doing something right.
420-magazine-mobile799324527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1588323558.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom