Lawmakers messing with start date for retail sales

BigHeadTodd

I heard on the radio this morning that there was a non-binding vote as to whether or not to push back the start date for retail sales of Cannabis in Massachusetts and it looks like a six month delay may be in the works. Shit! I knew those turkeys would do that. Why they think that they can't do the job in 14 months but they can in 20 is beyond me. The Senate and the Legislature should hold their own feet to the fire and say to themselves, "The people have said that they want retail sales to start on January 1, 2017 and we will make that happen!" but they haven't. It sure looks like they are going to push back the start date anyway... Government ineptitude... All you Massachusetts voters need to sharpen your pencils and write letters NOW to your local legislator and senator and tell them that you want retail sales to start January 1, 2017 and you want the home grow provision left untouched! Getting Ballot Initiative #4 passed was great and good but the battle is only three-quarters over. The state senate and the state legislature can change any part of it that they want so we need to hold them accountable. Write to them now because if you wait, it will be too late and the damage will have been done. The battle for Legalization is not over by any means. Get active and stay active. There are too many evil forces out there working against us (Jeff Sessions, etc). Be vigilant and active. Now is the time for you to come out Green!

Back
Top Bottom