Anyone Forum Cut?

mrmountain

Hi I've been trying to get my hands on forum cut for a while now and wanted to see if anyone hear in western ma has it available?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

sorry just read this, haven't been on this site for a while. When I first got my card it was my first site. Was posting stuff and know one was answering. Not sure what your asking? Forum cut?

Forum Cut is a high strain of GSC ( girl scout cookies)

20.74% THC

(G.S. Cookies Phenotype)

Symptoms & Conditions: anxiety, arthritis, asthma, autism, bipolar disorder, cancer, cramps, epilepsy, fibromyalgia, gastrointestinal disorder, glaucoma, hiv/aids, inflammation, insomnia, loss of appetite, migraine, multiple sclerosis, muscle spasms, pms/pmdd, ptsd, pain: muscle/joint, pain: neuropathic, pain: phantom limb, seizures

Im in Eastern Mass looking . Its not easy.

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

So many strains... So little time...

Thanks for the info, mon. I do love those Girl Scout Cookies!
Right!! And new hybrids are created each day. I only knew from researching strains good for seizures. Im trying to Save my son. They're like impossible to find.

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

I have two GSC hybrids, one closer to the original, both dank as hell.

Purple Bubble (Purple Cookies X Lemon Bubble)

Cookie World (Alien Cookie X Sour Grape) X (Flaming Cookies X Cookies Kush)\

The purple bubble, is like the dopest lemon cookies i've ever tried, not that false candy lemon most train wrecks have.. it's literally like lemon poppy bread
The cookie world, shoots out long pistils, and has thick crystal production with smaller bud production. Its mentally devastating, and smells distinctly like Latex and industrial dumpster juice.

Back
Top Bottom