Best OG's is Southern California! You gotta check out C.M.P.A.

OG Kushsta

:420:

Just found C.M.P.A. ..
Costa Mesa Patients Association !
Such an awesome collective!!
Located at 1755 Orange Ave.
Suite C, Costa Mesa, CA 92627~

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
The strains I found here were Incredible!!
Here is their Menu I found on their site.

INDICAS
Heaven OG 25 New!...No Discounts
Ultra Marilyn Jane O.G. 22
Louis Vuitton OG 22 *NEW!*
Jupiter O.G. 20
G.D.P 20/60
Skywalker OG 20/60 NEW!
Evel Knievel Kush 20/60NEW!
Yoda O.G. 20/60
Platinum Bubba 20/60
Raskal's OG 20/60 *4Gram 1/8th*
Fire 20/60 *NEW!*
Tahoe OG 20/60
P90X 20/60 *NEW!*
Mr. Nice 20/50 *NEW!*
Mars OG 20/50 *4Gram 1/8th*
DJ's Shorts Blueberry 18/50
Master Bubba 15/45 NEW
Pineapple Kush 15/45 -(4.2G)
Mendo Montage 15/40
Lemon Kush 13/35 New!...No Discounts

SATIVAS
Green Crack 20/60
Super Jack 20/60
Chem Dawg 20/60 New!
Firefly 20/55 New!
Sour Diesel 15/45 New!
Turbo 15/45 New!
Lemon Wreck 15/40 New!
Mango 13/40
Cantaloupe Haze 12/35

HYBRIDS
Rhino Diesel 20/55 *4Gram 1/8th*
Purple Sour Diesel 20/55
Blue Dream 20/55
Heavy Duty Tutti Fruity 20/50 NEW!
Hippie Crippler 15/45
Afberry 15/40 New!
Bubble Berry 13/40 New!
Salmon Creek 12/35
Afgoo 10/30

~COMPASSIONATE STRAINS~
H- Afgoo 10g -- 30 1/8 -- 50 1/4 -- 90 1/2 oz -- 170 oz
S- Cantaloupe Haze -- 12g -- 35 1/8 -- 55 1/4 -- 95 1/2 oz -- 180 oz
H- Salmon Creek Big Bud 12g -- 35 1/8 -- 55 1/4 -- 95 1/2 oz -- 180 oz
I- Lemon Kush 13g -- 35 1/8

~OUNCE SPECIALS~
H-Afgoo 90/170
H-Creek Big Bud 95/180
S-Cantaloupe Haze 95/180
I-Pineapple Kush 140/270
H-Heavy Duty Fruity 155/300
I-Mars OG 165/325
I-P90-X 200/395
H-Raskals OG 200/395
I-Jupiter 305/400
I-Ultra Marilyn Jane 215/400 *No Discounts*

**2 Ounce Special**
2oz's for $160 = $290
2oz's for $170 = $310

~KIEFS~
Mr. Nice 25
Sour Lemon 25
Sour Diesel 25
Big Bud 25

~HASHES~
Purple Monster 15 (2g for $25)
Romulan 15/25 (2g for $40)
Jamaican OG F/M 20/35
Purple Erkle 20/35
Euphoria 20/35
Trainwreck 20/35
Cataract 20/40
AAA Purps 20/40
GDP Taffy 20/40
Holy Jane 20/40
Black Label 20/40
Charlie Sheen 20/40
Woody OG 25/45

I've been there once and it's a pretty nice club with good meds, however, they are the only club out of a handful in the same area that charge 60$ for 1/8..yes the meds are really good, but better than the 50$ or 45$ club down the road...not in my opinion...

Skywaker OG is a Sativa dominant strain. ;)

Is it possible they have the Skywalker strain from Dutch Passion seed bank and have mislabeled this medicine?

There are alot of versions of this..
this one is INDICA dominant for sure.
Very little to NO Sativa characteristics..

I've been there once and it's a pretty nice club with good meds, however, they are the only club out of a handful in the same area that charge 60$ for 1/8..yes the meds are really good, but better than the 50$ or 45$ club down the road...not in my opinion...

Donations here are a little higher than the couple others around here..
However.. The OG's at these other places suck compared to CMPA. I want the BEST of the BEST and CMPA has it every time i go in.. No other collectives in this area have consistency at all.
I really have shopped around.:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Tri County.. Good donations.. One good strain.
NMPA - WACK!!
Cabrillo st.. - A Total JOKE!!!
SCC - LAME!!

Then it's most likely Skywalker from Dutch Passion, NOT Skywalker OG from LA. ;)

Other reviews on clubs in the Costa Mesa/Newport area..

Cool Calm off the 55 freeway!!! This place is so far the best I have found!!!....they are a 50 cap and I have yet to find a club that has kush like them....very consistant and always top notch...

American Patients Collective in Santa Ana, 45 Cap and there top shelfs are killer...also great OZ prices...

Newport Mesa Patients Association...even though there meds are pre-bagged, they have killer strains and most of there top shelf is very well grown..sometimes a little dry but 4gs for 50$...

Tri County PCA is cool, they have a ton of strains, but I wasn't as impressed with overall what they had...

Cabrillo ST...agree...is a joke...there delivery service was too....I got ripped off by them more than 1 time...

checked out Newport Blvd Medical Center...great 1st time deal...free 1/2 oz of lower shelf with purchase of 1oz...anykind...there top shelf was decent...not the best around the area..but the first time deal was killer...

I definitely think CMPA has great meds..... If you lowered your prices I would definitely visit you guys more often, compassion is key and 45$ and 50$ 1/8's is much more compassionate than your prices...

(more clubs need to have better top shelf OZ deals...it cracks me up to see $400 an oz, when grower direct from Humboldt is only ballpark 200$ a OZ...and thats for stuff better than any club I have found in the area....)

The way I smoke I hate even paying 45$ an eighth, cause I smoke at least an 1/8 a day... so it is rare that I even go to clubs but when I do...Cool Calm or APC are my top 2 choices....

Ya know, like so many of us who really need medical marijuana and I myself are disabled on SSD from horrifically crippling suicidal pain, I really need to grow it myself so I can afford it. Plus, I live in a state on the east coast that passed a law, yet more than 2 years later there are no dispensaries even growing yet, and talk now is at least another year. Seriously looking to move to a state that I can, but wonder when the feds will start raiding that one too?!

I went through 17 years of taking prescripttion narcotics, all of them....Vics, Percs, Morphine, Methadone, Dilaudid, Oxy and Roxy, along with Valiums and steroids. At one point I was on the equivalent dose of oxycodone equal to 96 Percocets a day. The steroids put me in the hospital 6 times near death with infections. In total, more than 1 1/2 years in the hospital fighting these infections. Amputations, surgeries, and all. Pamelar, which blocks(pain) nerve messages to the brain, worked for a while, but stopped the flow of saliva in my mouth, and now have 2!!!! teeth left. I cannot eat hardly a thing. This is what Modern Amerikan Medicine has done to me. For years family and friends told me to smoke pot for my pain, but listened to doctors instead. The horrific anti-biotics I got to treat the MRSA, STAPH, and the Flesh Eating Bacteria directly into my heart for months at a time destroyed my hearing (tiniitus) from VANCOMYCIN. All the Tylenol in Percs and Vics does not allow your red blood cells to squeeze into the tiny capillaries to feed your nerves with oxygen, and now can barely feel my feet and some of my fingers because of dead nerves. It is a miracle my liver still works from same. So this is ''modern medicine and what our politicians want for us", and our wonderful law enforcement agents as well.

Know of a guy with MS for 30 years who can barely function from Somerset NJ who just got sent to prison for 5 years for growing 12 plants in his basement.

Finally, I did smoke it, and found good pain pot better than any and all narcotics with None of the side affects. Got an oz of a pure Indica Kush strain from Cali and it was the very best. I will Never use narcotics again. So comfortably numb, relaxed, so very comfortable with little if any pain, no addiction, no sexual dysfunction, no complications what so ever. NO clouded brain or memory loss like from prescriptions.

Will it ever be legalized for all? No. Money. Pharmaceutical profits, the prison industrial complex, law enforcement jobs, prosecutors and lawyers and judges....money money money. And all these who benefit from pot being illegal are the ones paying all the politicians who refuse to legalize it. BIG PHARMA is number ONE. But they don't mind the thousands who overdose on their shit. Don't mind the epidemic of addiction to them. Don't care that more people in Amerika are sticking a needle in their arm now from starting out on this crap they peddle, and the death from Heroin because so many switch to it because it is cheaper than their pills.

I have done literally hundreds of hours of research on the medical benefits from cannabis, even the many types of cancer it cures. The Evil Empire that rules this nation will never change, until we force it to change. Voting won't do it. The fact they deny safe medicine we all could grow in our gardens makes places like North Korea and China like Disneyland compared to this tyranny we live under. Revolution is coming for numerous reasons, all because of corporate greed and bought and paid for politicians who serve no citizen. In the end, WHATEVER IT TAKES.....and those lucky enough to live where it is still 'legal', bless you.....but I doubt the DEA and other scum will let you live in peace. Me, even if I gotta move to the back woods somewhere, I will be growing my own medicine, with an AR-15 on my shoulder just in case....not a happy camper for sure

Your actually wrong Skywalker OG Kush is a Sativa Phenotype of OG Kush. I have had OG Kush that is very indica dominant and some that carries a heart racing sativa high with some Indica characteristics.

Most people that I know grow the Sativa Dominant OG Kush (Just known as the sativa OG among most growers in northern California, haha commercial bs.)

Back
Top Bottom