Buying seeds from LA clubs

Ghosted

Im looking for an honest and reputable dispensary to purchase 30-40 quality seeds. I live in LA so im sure i can find a club that can service my needs. I dont want to order online just because its a little sketchy. I understand this might not be the right location for this thread but can anyone enlighten me on a good place to buy seeds in person? Im looking for a decent price but am willing to shell out some extra cash for a good strain. Enlighten me:thanks:

Im looking for an honest and reputable dispensary to purchase 30-40 quality seeds. I live in LA so im sure i can find a club that can service my needs. I dont want to order online just because its a little sketchy. I understand this might not be the right location for this thread but can anyone enlighten me on a good place to buy seeds in person? Im looking for a decent price but am willing to shell out some extra cash for a good strain. Enlighten me:thanks:

From what I've personally seen and been told, you can go to any dispensary to get seeds :high-five::peace:

Back
Top Bottom