The Holistic

The Holistic Choice a new club in Salem is located at 1045 Commercial St. S.E. Salem, Oregon! Open 9am-7pm Daily, 503 990-7312. Serving the Medical Marijuana Community. Please valid cardholders only, Thanks

I am an OMMP patient/Grower from the Oregon Dispensaries that I've been to Kanabosom and The Greener Side both Eugene dispensaries that are now closed... They are too EXPENSIVE,,, I have found GREAT MMJ from many OMMP Growers $100-130 ounce... I am against Dispensaries and the commercial sale and increased prices,,, under OMMP the whole store front concept can not work,, they have OVERHEAD and by Oregon OMMP Law,,, you are not allowed to add overhead/labor to medicines cost,,, and I grow it does not cost $150-250 OZ unless your grow is 2-3 oz ... Now thats indoor,,, outdoor well ZERO ELECTRIC COST... Eugene has many legit OMMP organization that $25 1/4 if your OMMP e-mail me and when confirmed OMMP I'll hook you up to these LEGIT OMMP Growers

ALSO IN OREGON NEWS Josiphine Co can not have Sheriffs patrols due to budget cuts, and a 911 call was not answered and the woman sexually assaulted...
BUT THEY RAIDED MMJ DISPENSARIES in MEDFORD/Josiphine Co and Eugene/Lane Co in THE SAME TIME PERIOD,,, and even had that county sheriff on TV pleading for more police funding,,, BECAUSE THEY GET ZERO FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND BIG $$$$$$ FOR MARIJUANA,, NOT METH,,COKE,,ETC JUST MARIJUANA................ UNTIL THEY CAN FIGURE A FEDERAL MANDATE FOR TAXATION ATF will be ATFM (Alchol,Tabacco,Firearms and Marijuana) GOD BLESS AMERICA, SOMEONE HAS TOO

Back
Top Bottom