Question about no dispensaries in Oregon- where to get Meds

McIDDI

So, moving from Tuscon back to Oregon in a few months. Was looking into OR MMJ program, etc. Seems OR does not do dispensaries for MMJ. Saw there are clubs in PDX and a few other areas, but I am moving to a town that appears to have nothing at all.

So... Anyone know where patients in Corvallis get their Meds? I'm sure there are plenty of mids available, as it is a college town after all, but I will need specific info on what I am getting for condition specific relief. No interest in random street smoke.

Any info would be great (and I am just looking for general info, like if u know there are clubs). Don't want to have to drive 90 miles to PDX or go to Eugene. It appears all patients in OR are allowed to grow their own, so I expect as soon as I figure out where to get clones/seeds (which I am confident I'll sort out once I get there, even if I have to drive to PDX and ask at a club) I will choose the strains that work best for me and grow them, but for the months in between? No clue. And it's not like I can bring a supply of meds with me when I drive up to OR, as the instant I cross the AZ border, I'm not legal. Ideas?

Thx.

I live about 15 miles south of Corvallis. There's a couple clubs in Salem. One called the pit bull club its part of stoney girl gardens. I am a member, there's a 20$ fee per year, they always have a good selection. However the one that I go to now is called Holistic Healing of Salem. They are friendly and knowledgeable. As for clones or seeds I am a ommp grower and patient and friends with many more. When you get to Oregon message me, I will set you up with clones. I also have a friend that owns a grow supply store in Lebanon which is about 15 minutes from where your moving.

I live about 15 miles south of Corvallis. There's a couple clubs in Salem. One called the pit bull club its part of stoney girl gardens. I am a member, there's a 20$ fee per year, they always have a good selection. However the one that I go to now is called Holistic Healing of Salem. They are friendly and knowledgeable. As for clones or seeds I am a ommp grower and patient and friends with many more. When you get to Oregon message me, I will set you up with clones. I also have a friend that owns a grow supply store in Lebanon which is about 15 minutes from where your moving.

Hello,

I came across the article and have some good news for you. Personally I am opening the first medical dispensary in corvallis. It is coming soon so stay tuned. We just started getting all the pieces together. Hope to hear from everyone soon!

THC

Yeah, I heard about that- a friend saw your Craigslist employment ad and mentioned it to me. I am bummed that I won't be able to visit, as I am moving back To AZ in less than two weeks.

Seriously though, I hope your venture is successful and wish you the best. A dispensary in CV finally? OUTSTANDING!

-Mickey

Back
Top Bottom