Delivery orders

hi there
you could try
Domino's Home Page - Domino's Pizza, Order Pizza Online for Delivery - Dominos.com

however if your talking about MJ then you should check out our sponsors for seed purchases. and check for collectives and dispensaries in your area.

however if you think this forum is some sort of low class weed knocking shop, your mistaken. we are all here to learn the finer points of cultivation and actively seeking ways to make it universally legal =)

:420:
:welcome:

Low class? No I had great delivery service from Chuck in California 28g on up... He now just does limited orders of 1k, more than I need. But the delivery service was GREAT. This is a service needed for us disabled veterans and disabled people. @GiGaBaNE I know where to order pizza if I want pizza smart ass.

Low class? No I had great delivery service from Chuck in California 28g on up... He now just does limited orders of 1k, more than I need. But the delivery service was GREAT. This is a service needed for us disabled veterans and disabled people. @GiGaBaNE I know where to order pizza if I want pizza smart ass.

ok perhaps i should rephrase to be less subtle.

what you are asking is very illegal in many many places and that sort of question is usually asked very discretely, im sure we have a list of dispensaries and the like for such needs many may deliver.

my words were spoken as they were because this is a multi national forum and asking to buy weed on here just that bluntly 'could' be seen with negative connotations by people who are against mj being consumed in any form.

im sure your perfectly within your rights to ask in your area, but even so. perhaps asking through the propper channels may be a little more sensible.

and i wasnt trying to be a smart ass my friend, i was trying to bring humorous context to a sensitive conversation ;)

please dont take my comments as 'stand off'ish in any way, im just being protective of our good name ;)

Actually I was hopping to be discretely directed to a dispensary that ship deliveries... I was hoping for direction to proper channels. Sorry for my comment GiGaBaNE. :peace:

Thanks alot, You are very helpful... If you run across anything else let me know. I am now following them on twitter. I believe as more dispensarys open, discrete deliveries will be more available. That will be a GREAT service especialy for disabled people. Thanks again... I guess this is for the black market of the despensarys, and hope to connect

We are launching our new MMJ Listings next week, which will be populated with Dispensaries, Doctors & Delivery Services in all legal states and Head Shops, Grow Shops and Attorneys in all 50 states.

Please try back in a week or so and you'll see the link at top in the header text links.

We will also be sending out an email to our subscriber list with these details.

Meanwhile, I am moving this thread to the MMJ forums for better placement and attention. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Granted I've had my head down in the grow room for decades, but I thought that it was still illegal by federal law to have, buy, ship any amount of weed in all 50 states. I know that this is a touchy issue that we are all confronted with.
So what gives with Ca. Co. MMJ Collective listings. Where is Wa. and/or Even Or. etc. etc....
I get it 420 Mag would rather not become another weedmaper but "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" Believe me I'm all for the patients, especially ones like Mrbluesays...LOL! I get that part, really I do!
But if you are going to open that door, you can't really just open it for two states? Can You? Really? Someone help me out here?

HappyBudFarms Eugene, Oregon

im sure as the law opens up and collectives appear in the newer legal areas and some of them become interested in sponsoring 420 magazine you will see them starting to appear on this site.

you wont find many of the members talking about non sponsors all that much never mind the forum itself not listing non sponsors.

not only does the sponsor program help keep us running, but it also allows 420 magazine a certain amount of quality control and a dash of influence with the management.

you could certainly help things along if you know of any businesses in the local area that might be up to the quality level of our sponsors, you could always PM 420 with such companies and im sure the marketing team will approach them =)

its just as much about business wheels turning at a certain speed as it is about states becoming legal and supply shops cropping up everywhere.
not just any old crap makes it onto 420 =)

Back
Top Bottom