Best use of my card for growing

Rockslyde

Rather than use my card to buy at local dispensary, or grow 2-3 plants, would like to know if I could join a co-op, assign my growing to them and get my supply that way. I am in Torrance CA and have a current card. Might be able to participate also, if not too far away. Will provide my email and phone to facilitate communication if there are opportunities....

Rock

That's kind of what was legally implied when you got the card in the first place, to a degree. To be totally super ironclad compliant the collectives need to be growing on-site, or so I'm told by a collective owner.

That's the idea though. You register, and that allows them to add the right to grow your 2-3 plants along with everyone else's 2-3 plants, and you make a "donation" to get your dried flowers off of the co-op's plants. Why they charge sales tax for a donation is beyond me, but another thread for another time.

In the short term, if you know a grower, just offer to invest a little in each crop in exchange for some of the yield? Just thinking out loud here...

Let me see if I got this right? if I go to my collective and offer them my card and tell them they can grow for me, then when plants are ready I get it for a donation (is there a $ amount they require for this donation?). Does this usually work out as a good thing for us?
I need medical marijuana but cannot smoke it. Therefore, I do edibles which I cannot afford to buy from the dispensaries regularly.

Back
Top Bottom