Where can I get cannabis oil in Los Angeles?

ElizabethR

I've been doing research on the amazing results that cannabis oil (AKA hemp oil, simpson oil, phoenix tears oil) has on actually curing cancer. But I have yet to find information about if there are dispensaries in Los Angeles that actually sell it. I also read on the phoenix tears website that Rick Simpson suggests that many dispensaries who claim to be selling it, are in fact not selling the high grade stuff that he suggests you make. I'm not in a position to make it so I really need to find a legit resource to purchase it from. Has anyone purchased hemp oil from a dispensary in Los Angeles that they could recommend?

Mr. Simpson is correct on what he says. A couple of additions if I may, you not only need high quality cannabis as a starting point to have excellent cannabis concentrate oil but it is important to have that same high quality made into oil. However, I started out researching as you and decided until I either can find a trusted source or grow my own I used 'Pure Gold' to start with not the spray or the pills the 'gel' cap. Only one I trust...they will try to sell you everything under the sun. Check out weed-maps search engine, find a dispensary that has 'Pure Gold'. Its a great starting place to learn how to dose properly using RSO.

Start from page one and read through as there are many, many tips & items that you may consider. Hope this helps as the link to 'dosing using RSO oil is a safe way to heal cancer. Also in that thread is a machine especially designed for the novice to make a cannabis concentrated oil and is safe for the masses. Its hard to trust what the heck is out there...most of it isn't even applicable to dose correctly (make for smoking). Hope this speeds up your search.

I would like to clarify. Pure Gold concentrate's mention was for a preventive maintenance treatment while gathering materials to make you're own. When I first tried it 2 years ago it was for the PM purpose. When I started making my own concentrate I stopped using Pure Gold. Again, to clarify.

HI Elizabeth, did you ever find a dispensary in LA? i live in West Hollywood and have just started my search. i have been reading the yelp reviews on many in the area….good and bad. i am a bit overwhelmed. Thanks.

HI Elizabeth, did you ever find a dispensary in LA? i live in West Hollywood and have just started my search. i have been reading the yelp reviews on many in the area….good and bad. i am a bit overwhelmed. Thanks.

There's a place in Studio City called Cloneville that has RSO in 1 or 2 grams. The 1 gram is only 30 bucks so I'd say its worth a shot but the actual recipe calls for a pound of weed reduced to 2 grams, so Im not sure how this can be as potent as it should be at that price.

There's a place in Studio City called Cloneville that has RSO in 1 or 2 grams. The 1 gram is only 30 bucks so I'd say its worth a shot but the actual recipe calls for a pound of weed reduced to 2 grams, so Im not sure how this can be as potent as it should be at that price.

If you looking for pain control you might the want to investigate a little. I bought some "RSO" oil and noticed that consistancy was thin, runny, as in much lower density. Having made batches of oil I think the ethanol % was a little to high. The RSO may be cheaper but I would be cautious.

How to sensibly buy LEGAL cbd oil online? Because I got a letter saying customs has confiscated my package two times already and I’m pissed.

Been here done that. The only place where I was able to purchase cbd legally was this verified place here Verified CBD Oil Fast shipping, great quality.

I don't know where to buy this stuff, but I do know where you can get medical marijuana card online to buy all this stuff legally. With the medical marijuana card save 25% taxes on buying cannabis. Recently my friend got his marijuana card from OnlineMMJLosAngeles.

There are so many cannabis dispensaries in Los Angeles, California. I recently know about MedMen a largest cannabis dispensaries in United States, they have multiple stores in Los Angeles. You will find out the best Oil Products over there.

I've been doing research on the amazing results that cannabis oil (AKA hemp oil, simpson oil, phoenix tears oil) has on actually curing cancer. But I have yet to find information about if there are dispensaries in Los Angeles that actually sell it. I also read on the phoenix tears website that Rick Simpson suggests that many dispensaries who claim to be selling it, are in fact not selling the high grade stuff that he suggests you make. I'm not in a position to make it so I really need to find a legit resource to purchase it from. Has anyone purchased hemp oil from a dispensary in Los Angeles that they could recommend?
Yes it is easy to buy cannabis in Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom