London compassion society

Souncool

Hi :) has anyone on here had any dealings with them?? My doctor filled out the forms for Cannimed but I found the product to be crap (hated that they milled it etc). So about 6 weeks ago my doctor filled in the medical form for London Compassion Society, now....6 weeks later I have emailed them 4 times in the past 3 weeks and have had no response other than one on march 19 stating that they were surprised no one had got back to me yet as my request was forwarded to the office. Anyways I wait...and wait and still no response so I email again last Friday.....now it's weds and still no fucking response??? Like this is supposes to be the London "compassion" society......the least they could do is respond to my emails. I am so tired of buying product from other sources but I am not sure what else to do. Is this pretty standard for places like this?? I am new to this...my doctor only signed my medical marijuana last November. Does anyone else have any suggestions for dispensaries in and around London Ontario?? Thanks

Hello just wondering what else u can tell me about cannamed I just got my forms signed aswell and don't know who to sign up with ?

Re: London compassion societ

Hello just wondering what else u can tell me about cannamed I just got my forms signed aswell and don't know who to sign up with ?
cannimed is really crappy. Is there a compassion society in your area? That would be a good place to start. I did finally get I touch with the LCS and they have been amazing. There is also Tweed and Peace Naturals I haven't tried them yet but know of someone who has signed up with both and says the stuff is much better than cannimed.

Back
Top Bottom