Please Help Find Safe Legal Access to CBD Oil Delivery in AZ

Jon 420

Hello All, I'm new here.

I am looking for help.

I've suffered in horrible pain and embarrassment for 13 years. I have a very rare autoimmune disease called hidradenitis suppurativa (HS). I didn't catch it, I was given this stuff via genetics and it hit me right when I was out there making my own life.. There is no cure, but I find info saying CBD oils may help put it in remission.

So please, can Someone help me find this so I can try it? I've tried everything under the sun. Doctors are baffled. No one can help so far, only make it worse. I am being ripped open from the inside out by my own body. I used to make video games, I had a life and a career. Everything was going as planned and now I've lost it all. I'm close to being homeless. There is no government help for this yet, for me.. My family is giving up on helping me, they think I'm just making excuses..

I've already attempted suicide twice. Do not judge, you probably would have too. Many people with this kill themselves, or go years without telling anyone. And die alone. But I was saved by some higher power. True story.

Clip about HS
[video=youtube_share;8zyRCXXXB6Y]
[/video]

Nother clip about HS
[video=youtube_share;Yb5c30TbRyY]
[/video]

I live in Phoenix AZ. Its almost legal here.. Few more years.. Does anyone know a solid connect for true medical need?

I wish I knew info to help you. I will ask some people in my state and other growers I know.

Thanks CO Finest.. This really would be a miracle. More and more people are speaking up about having HS. If it puts it in remission, that would speak volumes for the MMJ community, as well as people suffering.

would be awesome if the plant i love, healed me..

I agree with you all the way. I will do my best to see if the cannabis community around me knows or can help.

Hi Jon 420,

When all else fails in the medical system the cannabis concentrated oil seems to come to the rescue. I am really swamped today as I want to look into your illness in more debt.

This info can be an interesting read. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

I hope I have more time late this evening. Definitely more time in the a.m. tomorrow.

Hi Jon 420,

When all else fails in the medical system the cannabis concentrated oil seems to come to the rescue. I am really swamped today as I want to look into your illness in more debt.

This info can be an interesting read. How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

I hope I have more time late this evening. Definitely more time in the a.m. tomorrow.

jeeeeeeeez, hell of a time loging back in.. lol, it was those spaces, i forgot the count.. but it only needs to be one!

Anyways.. thank you for the replies. I learned today that I might be able to get a med card, easier then I thought.
so, hopefully this will work and i found delivery services :thumb:
It's the same price I pay for street swag. The guy that would deliver to me hooked me up with a doctor. And helped me a ton.

now I guess the question is what to get? besides the cbd =] anything you guys recommend for inflammation, anxiety, pain..?

btw, i love the buds in :420:

High CBD strain blended with a high THC strain hybrid/OG right around 50/50. 1oz of the hybrid blended with 1/2 oz of the high CBD strain before the concentrate is made would be a great starting point for your aliments. CBD for the pain and inflammation and the hybrid will take care of anxiety/panic attacks, depression, control sugar levels, blood pressure levels, starts to heal any damaged organs, glands, repairs receptors CB1, CB2 area's, strengthen's your immunity system, kills virus's, mutating cells, antibiotic, disinfectant, controls weight loss, weight gain, chronic pain, chronic fatigue, basically can control how you to life a healthy life. Sure I forgot many other's, but, yes, your covered +. If we are speaking about concentrated cannabis oil taken properly. Hope this helps.

jeeeeeeeez, hell of a time loging back in.. lol, it was those spaces, i forgot the count.. but it only needs to be one!

Anyways.. thank you for the replies. I learned today that I might be able to get a med card, easier then I thought.
so, hopefully this will work and i found delivery services :thumb:
It's the same price I pay for street swag. The guy that would deliver to me hooked me up with a doctor. And helped me a ton.

now I guess the question is what to get? besides the cbd =] anything you guys recommend for inflammation, anxiety, pain..?

btw, i love the buds in :420:

High CBD strain blended with a high THC strain.. --After that I got lost. Maybe I should be more clear about what I need.

oil - the highest CBD and Cleanest (steril?).. It will be placed on the open wounds.. And on the other flare-up areas. Once or twice a day, just like Tea Tree Oil. I have some links to what they speak of, if you want. But this is all just trying to see what works. Its an alien disease. And it has to do with my glands.

buds - Having this disease causes me intense anxiety, stress, pain, depression. Theres no helping the depression, Take a hot knife and dig it around in your skin, see if anti-depressants work, lol.. Anxiety is from the fact that when these wounds leak, they can smell like death. Stress because I cant find work like this.

I have no idea what weed I smoke now, its randomly named.. you know how it is.. But every once in a while I will have found some that works miracles, and there is no way to explain it really..

When you smoke it, your head gets hot and a wave of RELAXATION flushes through your body. Like all of your muscles were tight but you didn't even realize it.. What strain is that?

:thanks:

Guess we are on the same page, sort of. Cannabis Concentrated Oil? I've just checked out the videos Jon. When I googled HS and only got high school info I knew it was rare. After watching the vid's you posted I went to the Mayo Clinic site for more info. Really not much info there either. It is somewhat confusing/vague explanations they have. The 1st video the lady mentions cancer. Looking at the sore's and how they get infected is definitely in a classification of mutating cells like a virus. Also it not only appears to be a topical issue but also appears to be under the skin also, or both.

Now I have enough info to help understand what you are seeking. This will be a learning curve for both of us to be sure. After reading some side effects from some of the meds is cancer (is that what the lady in the 1st video referred to?). I can certainly understand the weight gain issue. So much pain your mobility is limited due to were the infected areas are (skin rubbing together).

I will stay focused on pain/inflammation, infections, weight loss, anxiety. First is pain/inflammation; A high CBD strain like Harlequin is simply a strain of cannabis when grown correctly produces a ratio of 1%CBD to 1%THC. Grown correctly to full term the final product made into a concentrate as an example would be something like this 24%CBD potency to 24%THC. There are new CBD strains like Harley-Tsu that produces 20% CBD to 1 % THC when harvested and when made into a concentrate it would have a staggering 70-80% CBD ratio to 4 % THC. We will just stick with the stock Harlequin for now (Harley-Tsu is relatively new and being somewhat horded now).
I realize this is all new to you, however this is something you need to learn also. As far as being sterile when the concentrate is made and goes through the final decarb process it becomes sterile (heated to 210-250 degree's) so that issue is solved. CBD concentrate will replace all pain meds. It will surpass what oxycodone, morphine, vicodin, etc cannot touch pain wise and will reduce inflammation(taken properly).

Now to the high THC strain. Any high THC strain will suffice with a potency level of 20% +. This will kill the mutating cells in virus's/infections. Jack Herer strain comes to mind as being Sativa dominate for weight lose or Blue Dream strain. THC does many more things also, I'm trying to keep it simple as possible. Again, I realize this is overwhelming but I'm providing this information so you can keep coming back as a reference point not only for you to learn but others with this horrible disease. Also I would like to know if you have a website that others like you with your illness share as a support group?

Indica for sleep; With the intense pain you suffer from there is no way you can sleep good. While you need sativa to lose weight it will keep the wheels turning upstairs at night. Sleep is an important to support wellness, without a good sleep many more complications can sit in like depression, anxiety/panic attacks, etc and snowballs in to many more complications. Master Kush 95% Indica is excellent as is Hindu Kush (100%) Indica. There are more of course but these strains mentioned is a direction. These strains will turn the lights off upstairs so you can sleep. Also grown full term THC dissipates while CBD's become higher. So you sleep well and have pain relief through the night. This information as mentioned is something you need to learn as we move forward (not so much now as we just need to keep it simple and see what improvements are made using cannabis concentrated oil).

Exactly what you need with no how's and why's. You need the above strains blended together. A high CBD strain as mentioned or like and the high THC strain (blended together before its made into a concentrated oil). So your daytime concentrate is one medication. The Indica strain is made into a concentrate as is and is used only for nighttime use for sleep. So you have basically two meds. Daytime and nighttime. For any success of treatment this is what you are going to need.

Application method's; Daytime oil is taken correctly via the 'gum method' for max pain/inflammation and diet control. Indica is taken the same way for sleep.

Topical application; Apply your daytime oil as a salve to the affected area's. This will have to be thinned out by 'grapeseed' oil to make it pliable as not to tear off scabs or inflame the infected area's. This is done simply by taking some of your daytime concentrate in a stainless steel measuring cup warmed up to about 115 degree's and mix in some grapeseed oil until the consistentie is pliable (not to much, just enough to make it pliable as mentioned). Indica is not used for the topical, only sleep.

I know your thinking how, what, huh? Print this out and when you find your source's they will understand exactly what you need. Might not be the exact strains but they should know exactly what you need. Any shortcuts like just trying this or that is not going to cut it.
Share the link to others to this post in your support group. I have no idea what the results are going to be, but, I do know it will improve your life and especially the severe pain/inflammation, weight loss and sleep. I truly wish I could be your caretaker on this Brother! Your suffering brings tears to my eyes and its unimaginable what you are going through and all who have this horrific disease. The issue is our forum rules do not allow hookups and my member status would be lost and I would not be able to provide intel to others fighting cancer, etc. I know you are going to collect a bunch of intel from other sources and this is something I cannot control. If those fail, please come back to this information. Wrong directions from people who have no knowledge on how to dose the concentrate correctly (gum method) will send you in the wrong direction. I'm stating this because only a small percentage know how to do this method correctly. I had to learn or die, so my only options was to learn. I have friends/patients that I treat many serious illnesses. You are left with no options as I was. I implore you to trust me so we can find out if this will make your life bearable so you can pay it forward.

If this is the avenue you choose would you consider keeping a wellness journal through your healing process so others around the world who have this horrific disease can follow your progress? Let's try to get your life back to somewhat normal. Just to clarify I do not feel sorry for you or have pity as I have seen some pretty ill people. I do however respect your courage and your will to live fighting to stay alive. It is just mind blowing how this disease is so cruel. I understand exactly what you need just for clarification.

Thank you for sharing your story Jon. God bless Brother.

420 Motoco :Namaste:

High CBD strain blended with a high THC strain.. --After that I got lost. Maybe I should be more clear about what I need.

oil - the highest CBD and Cleanest (steril?).. It will be placed on the open wounds.. And on the other flare-up areas. Once or twice a day, just like Tea Tree Oil. I have some links to what they speak of, if you want. But this is all just trying to see what works. Its an alien disease. And it has to do with my glands.

buds - Having this disease causes me intense anxiety, stress, pain, depression. Theres no helping the depression, Take a hot knife and dig it around in your skin, see if anti-depressants work, lol.. Anxiety is from the fact that when these wounds leak, they can smell like death. Stress because I cant find work like this.

I have no idea what weed I smoke now, its randomly named.. you know how it is.. But every once in a while I will have found some that works miracles, and there is no way to explain it really..

When you smoke it, your head gets hot and a wave of RELAXATION flushes through your body. Like all of your muscles were tight but you didn't even realize it.. What strain is that?

:thanks:

I read it once!!.. Yes sort of mind blowing. I will have to come back lol.. I forgot to mention sleep, but you caught that. I would imagine without pain, sleep would be easy.

Here's where I'm a little confused: Do I have to make these oils? I was under the impression that I would just buy a vial of some high quality CBD oil and plot it on. I don't know if you know what tea tree oil is, but for HS it can help soothe the itching and has a minty like quality. And its almost too thin, so maybe I could mix that with the CBD?

Mayo Clinic: Very nice people, took 3 months to get in. However, they were only able to give me Clyndamiacin and a Benzol wash. The surgery isn't possible, as im nearly homeless and it costs 10k I think. Even then people say it comes back, its very hard to get all the affected skin out, it can go so deep.

HS and Cancer: I've just recently learned about this. Honestly I just ignore it, I dont want to give it any of my energy. But I guess having this for a long time there can be complications that lead to cancer.

Meds: Sadly you find people with HS are beaten up by western meds. I feel bad for the docs, because they want to help as much as the person needs it, but they are left to just trying random stuff.. Some however, are just morons though. I told this guy that my mom had adverse affects from prednisone yet he convinced me. And it ended up giving me avascular necrosis in my right hip.. I was getting addicted to morphine at one point. Even though it didn't really kill the pain. The only thing that really worked on the pain like a boss! was alcohol, and lots of it. At one point I was at a handle of vodka a day. Addiction was a fight, but I made it after two rehabs. Going on two years with no alcohol.. I can function mentally but my body went wonky.

I have joined a few support groups MDjunction comes to mind as one of the more active ones.

Just curious, but what's the reason behind not being able to hook up with other members in real life? Specially if its medically legal here?
Obama said he didn't care about the little guys anymore. Lol, and I believe him..

I'll check out the journal thing soon. Got to do some things today. Dr appointments

:high-five:

P.s. Thanks for helping and caring Motoco. But no need to shed any sad tears, I don't want to give anyone that feeling. Things could always be worse, even though it doesn't seem like it at the time. Hopefully this stuff works, and if it does I will be as loud as I can. Hopefully that inspires people and gives them courage.

Hahahaha, you don't like my long post! That is funny Brother. The no 'hook up' rule is a 420 Magazine policy put in place to not only protect its members (set ups to get busted/robbed/etc.) also to protect members buy not buying snake oil when they think they are healing its making matters worse if not deadly. They scourer the forums with miss information and snooping. Otherwise you would be picked up, have shelter, treatment and hopefully get back to the person you want to be (your sketch shows your talent). I shed tears on 'little house on the prairie', lol. Probably not repping the Marine's very well, my bad.

I trust what the Feds say about as much as I trust that Jack n Box quit using 'roo' meat in their taco's (still tasty). I will trust the government when MJ/MMJ/Hemp is legal across the board. Sadly they still set up and bust peoples doors down. More so than people know about. Only the big bust make the news. What about Obama Care, lol. I couldn't keep any of my Dr.s.

Best advice is to find a MMJ Collective around your area and join. Show them my post and they will know what I speak of for your oils. Lots of caring people out there that will help you Brother. I wish the very best for you!

:Namaste:

ps the dog vid won't fly for animal lovers, just saying. It would be really funny watching if it was a corrupt political figure, lol.

Hahahaha, a hugger she is! When they watch you like that Bro, they love you man, lol. Nice Jon. Anything I can help you with, any questions, hit me up.

T/C
420 Motoco

Whats this? Weed that makes one hallucinate?

Tetrahydrocannabivarin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV, THV) is a homologue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) having a propyl (3-carbon) side chain. This terpeno-phenolic compound is found naturally in Cannabis, sometimes in significant amounts. The psychoactive effects of THCV in Cannabis preparations are not well characterized.

Similarly to THC, it has 7 double bond isomers and 30 stereoisomers (see: Tetrahydrocannabinol#Isomerism). It is not scheduled by Convention on Psychotropic Substances.

Hey Jon,

Not all the scientific bells and whistles, but none the less, informative. The magic of the flower.
20131218004041-cannabinoids.png

Sorry, I only have 'yak' power. The triangle icon on the bottom left of your post, click it c&p your request. I wanna see this one, lol.

420 Motoco

Whats this? Weed that makes one hallucinate?

Tetrahydrocannabivarin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV, THV) is a homologue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) having a propyl (3-carbon) side chain. This terpeno-phenolic compound is found naturally in Cannabis, sometimes in significant amounts. The psychoactive effects of THCV in Cannabis preparations are not well characterized.

Similarly to THC, it has 7 double bond isomers and 30 stereoisomers (see: Tetrahydrocannabinol#Isomerism). It is not scheduled by Convention on Psychotropic Substances.

Can you edit my post and change the dog gif to this one =] GIFSEC

Hi Jon,

Very sorry to hear about your ailments. I am familiar with the stresses that accompany extensive medical treatment. For years, my white blood cell count was dangerously low and I had trouble regulating my immune system, so I was constantly worried about seeming like a flake, for frequently missing school, work, and other obligations.

Medical marijuana has been very helpful for me in many ways, but I am especially glad to see that you're interested in high quality CBD. A recent publication by Project CBD indicted several companies for using dirty processing to obtain their CBD, which is a disappointment, especially considering that many people use CBD for good health.

Best of luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom