Florida MMJ

Dr.bbBrain

After seeing how the dept. of health reg's are coming down on cbd's, I can't help but wonder what it's going to take to start a biz here in fla. To be legal to grow Charlotte's web, you have to be a nursery in biz for 30 years and growing 400,000 plants a year, like ferns. Then they want 150k for a fee and a 500k bond. Damn, you need to have freaking cartel money or just be fucking rich. And these people don't even know what cbd's are. But we will have the amendment 2 vote in November so anyone putting up that kind of dough could see things change or be ahead of the game, all depends on the dept. of health which will write the reg's for both.
I'm leaning towards being a caregiver. It's in the amendment that you can care for up to five people. So would it be feasible as a grower to line up other caregivers to co-op and let me do the growing?
Any input and thoughts would be a great help in this venture in the new wild wild east.
Peace

ummm I don't know about that doc. Amendment 2, we cant have personal grows. I wish we did. There wont be any caregivers in florida....yet. I was hoping we could be able to be caregivers and personal grows but not with amendment 2.

BBBrian.
I know what you mean I wanted to start a Cannabis grow facility and dispensary all I want to do is grow the best healthy cannabis for patients and the state says you have to be in the growing business for 30 years and have tons of money it makes no sense. I have been interested in Hydroponics and Cannabis for 30 years and it makes me mad when I seen how Colorado started with people growing for there own small dispensary nothing like what Florida wants, it seems like Florida wants big corporations Amendment 2 was not what we need we need something like how Colorado did it let us small people who have a passion start small business and put people to work here.

It is very nice IN ADDITION TO this year decent post....You rocked posting it....Thanks a great lot intended for posting it....!!!

Back
Top Bottom