Medical Marijuana In San Diego

eRetriever

My search for a distributer in San Diego has brought me this far. If anyone has leads to stores please write me. Also wish to grow for me?

merrill2u

Just moved from San Diego. And as a med marijuana patient I have to warn you that although the quality at the dispensaries is very high the prices are out of control.

eRetriever said:
My search for a distributer in San Diego has brought me this far. If anyone has leads to stores please write me. Also wish to grow for me?

merrill2u

Go to https://420med.com to get reviews of SD clubs.

I remember reading a newsarticle at norml.org i think that san diego county is REFUSING a state order to hand out medical marijuana cards??? anyone else know about this?

This is bad for medical patients everywhere. Doesnt this mean if the county wins the federal suit they can overturn all medical marijuana laws in all states?

happytoker said:
This is bad for medical patients everywhere. Doesnt this mean if the county wins the federal suit they can overturn all medical marijuana laws in all states?

No, it means that San Diego will not follow the State's orders. So they won't be issuing ID cards in SD.. no biggie. When Pro MMJ groups sued the CHPers and won they had to change their ways.. now they are directed to leave MMJ 215ers alone. Did any state change their laws when the last case was lost?

It will probably go to the Supreme Court but I'll bet within a few weeks we'll see a suit against the SD County Commissioners by pro MMJ organizations. Just a thought.

throneofhate said:
I dont know much of despenceries as of yet so sorry, and i think many people are fighting this whole thing but from waht i've heard there is going to be a crackdown on clubs but you know who people like to add on to the news

Yeah, the politicians think that by "cleaning up" the dispensaries it will get them votes. The pendulum swings one way and then the other. I think it's a good thing too because they usually weed out (no pun intended) the bad clubs.

I remember in '04 when I was in LA there was but one club and it got dirty... the feds stepped in and closed it down.. no biggie, more popped up immediately.

Not to worry.. medical marijuana is too entrenched in the California mind-set for any entity to stop it.. the beauty of California.:smokin:

ok all this talk about clubs and cards..i buy from about 14 different people over the last 17 years and from what i can tell i get way better prices and way better quality of herb. why not just keep it all underground like we've all basically done our whole lives. i mean why drive to a club when i can walk to a neighbors house and grab a few ounces.

imsoblaezed said:
ok all this talk about clubs and cards..i buy from about 14 different people over the last 17 years and from what i can tell i get way better prices and way better quality of herb. why not just keep it all underground like we've all basically done our whole lives. i mean why drive to a club when i can walk to a neighbors house and grab a few ounces.

One could do that.. just walk to a neighbor..

I assume from this post you may not live in California.. for the most part, we don't interact with neighbors. Also, at MCDs one knows what they are getting as 215-ers have particular medical needs. Do your local dealers have an abundant assortment of sativas and indicas to meet most medical needs? Do they always have organic bud? Do they offer hash, keif, oil, etc.. Can you use your meds at your dealers? Do you feel safe at your dealers? Does your dealer let you use his/her vaporizers, pipes, bongs? Does your dealer offer you fresh fruit and munchies? Does your dealer offer other things like accupuncture, massages, psychological support, legal help?

That's why we drive to clubs and guess what? You don't have to buy anything to visit a club, just go and visit and enjoy the comradery. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's why. And I'll pay the miniscule premium to enjoy all the above. Till the cows come home, I'll pay it.

Does your dealer offer you fresh fruit and munchies? Does your dealer offer other things like accupuncture, massages, psychological support, legal help?
Damn Pinch what club you goin to man? I need a message after paying those high ass prices

Are you joking , sounds like you need more than a club man..yes i've lived in orange county 29 years bro. by the way i didnt wanna say it but i am a dealer..i buy quater pounds every day and the last thing i want is a friggin massage or fruits and veggies..LMFAO who are you? but anyway if someone came to me to buy an eighth , and yes i get a diffent flavor every day, the last thing i do is offer them acupuncture or a steam room or hugs. most people 90% just want great weed and just go home to smoke it. but yes one thing i do allow is my customers to smoke out of my vaporizers and bongs cuz thats what you're supposed to do. hahaha Man where do you live? beverly hills or something? i just know i started this when i was 13yrs old and all these clubs and cards are funny to me cuz i have soooo many hooks everywhere. if i had cancer or glaucoma i'm sure i'd find a way to hook up bud. you dont need these places who are basicaly ripping you off and overcharging you...unless the fruit platter and massage warrants the high prices. i think the black market is the best market. dont get me wrong though i love every body who loves to smoke or accepts people who smoke ok! If you ever want trainwreck or nightmare which i always have hit me up.....and whats up with organic non organic? usualy when you deal with high grade bud it's organic, trust me i grew for 7 years..you dont get great bud from synthetics and other crap. i'm sure non organics out there, but hell if it gets ya super high do you really care what fertalizer they used? haha ok just some 29 year old dealer popping off his knowlege...maybe i'm just lucky to have grown up around lots of herb?

Pinch said:
One could do that.. just walk to a neighbor..

I assume from this post you may not live in California.. for the most part, we don't interact with neighbors. Also, at MCDs one knows what they are getting as 215-ers have particular medical needs. Do your local dealers have an abundant assortment of sativas and indicas to meet most medical needs? Do they always have organic bud? Do they offer hash, keif, oil, etc.. Can you use your meds at your dealers? Do you feel safe at your dealers? Does your dealer let you use his/her vaporizers, pipes, bongs? Does your dealer offer you fresh fruit and munchies? Does your dealer offer other things like accupuncture, massages, psychological support, legal help?

That's why we drive to clubs and guess what? You don't have to buy anything to visit a club, just go and visit and enjoy the comradery. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's why. And I'll pay the miniscule premium to enjoy all the above. Till the cows come home, I'll pay it.

cracker said:
Damn Pinch what club you goin to man? I need a message after paying those high ass prices

Berkeley Patients Group on San Pablo in Berzerkley.. the best for patients and meds are good too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My friend, this is what all MCDs should be. I don't think we pay much higher prices than people do on the street. Don't really know cause have not purchased anywhere but MCDs for years.

You are a dealer.. world's away from MCD. You provide a "recreational" product. MCDs provide a "medical" product. All the services I mentioned are part of the "medical" product.

Anyways.. power to ya my brother but hard to compare the services provided by a dealer and those provided by "good" MCDs. :peace:

Plus the dispensary is never dry or out of a strain that works for you, you never have to worry about if anything has been added to your herb, or about legality. The strains that works for you is the most important though, to a medical user vs. a recreational user. I mean I can walk in to a dispensary and it's like walking up to a deli counter. And it's treated like that by the shop workers, there is no illegal feel to it. Which is definitely all worth the money to me. Atleast it was when I was living in San Diego. Now that I live in NorCal I buy directly from the growers that sell to the dispensaries. lol But for those med patients that don't have that option and can afford it, the dispensaries are definitely the way to go.

and in reality if you find a good shop that isn't trying to suck you dry every time you go in there. You can still buy shwag (sorry NDW) for cheaper than you could on the street

if i had my customers get a prescription before they came over would that make me on the same level as MCD's...if you stop and think, what really make the buds "medical"? is it something special in the bud or the fact you buy it from a person a dr. sent you too.....all buds medical unless it has seeds in it then it's just a joke.hahah just so you know i sell eighths $45 of the best you'll ever see. i guess it's not medical because i'm not selling it for $70-$75 an eighth or someone didnt have to pay a dr cash before they come grab from me. you say "You are a dealer.. world's away from MCD. You provide a "recreational" product. MCDs provide a "medical" product." how can you assume it's recreational as opposed to medical. you dont know my customers and their needs. or once again is it medical because thats what you're told? :bongrip:

Pinch said:
My friend, this is what all MCDs should be. I don't think we pay much higher prices than people do on the street. Don't really know cause have not purchased anywhere but MCDs for years.

You are a dealer.. world's away from MCD. You provide a "recreational" product. MCDs provide a "medical" product. All the services I mentioned are part of the "medical" product.

Anyways.. power to ya my brother but hard to compare the services provided by a dealer and those provided by "good" MCDs. :peace:

i love the fact that clubs have menus but the reason i'm on this thread is to say stop crying about cards and clubs. i've been to clubs. i'm not just talking out my butt here. haha so what if san diego doesnt want it just find someone like me who is a very low priced dealer with high grade buds that seriously are better than this so called "medical" bud...by the way what makes a sack of trainwreck at a club medical and the sack of trainwreck i have not medical...no one can answer that besides saying you need to go to medical dr. before going to a club to pick up trainwreck. i've smoked and dealt way to long to have people say, "it's only medical if you go to a club" cuz thats soooooooo not true

Your right it's not medical because it comes from the club. The club is all about convinience for me. The trainwreck that you have is no different than what the clubs have, other than what the clubs have is probably alot more fresh and they have dedicated growers that they buy many pounds from in a season that have proven themselves to have a quality product. Trainwreck isn't always potent, same for any other strain, if it's not grown, harvested and cured correctly it's gonna taste like dirt weed and have about the same effect. The quality at the clubs is ALWAYS top notch(at the ones I've been to atleast), without fail. In other words it's always of "medical grade". The card simply makes it possible for any Joe Blow, or his grandmother, who probably don't have any dealer connections, to simply go to a website find out where a LEGAL dispensary is and go down and pick up their meds. It's a pretty strong reason to support the clubs. If you have quality bud and you never screw your customers then I support dealers too. :peace:

^^^ Seriously, Prices are a Rip in OC, But in SD and Norcal, Theyre are great clubs, Go to weedtracker, Ive never paid 70 1/8 or anything, And you cant compare your local street dealer to a med club lol, Good power to you on what you do for a living much power! But I dont think its smart to go blab on what your doing, So dont say clubs suck just say Clubs suck in Orange County which I would have to agree but in Long Beach, Norcal/San Diego, Theyre are some of the best clubs and I would personally never go back to the streets. And go to Norml's website or weedtracker and maybe check OG's site and check out some of the forums on clubs and all the great pics that are theyre,

Back
Top Bottom