WHCCH has Skywalker

ZedRules

We have Skywalker (Sativa) in stock now at WHCCH ! :partyboy: Zed

got any pictures of the Skywalker? I keep hearing great things about this strain, but i have never seen any. west hollywood isnt that bad of a drive from here......

ogkush2.jpg

:adore:that is great lookin' buds. does the flavor reflect the indica O.G.?
Ive had a hard time finding info on this particular strain, know of any references to the aspects of this ganja?

Ifound this on the Dutch Passion site:

Skywalker ® indoor
Blueberry (1st prize HTCC 2000, 3rd prize HTCC 2001) and Mazar (2nd prize HTCC 1999, 2nd price High Life Cup 2002) are the two unbeatable Indicas in our seed collection. Skywalker is a hybrid product of a Mazar female and a Blueberry male. The intention was to create one of the best Indicas in the world. The special Blueberry taste and aroma are combined in this hybrid with the vigor and yield of Mazar. Blueberry characteristics such as “curling leaves”, slow initial growth, and bluish hues have disappeared in this hybrid, while taste, aroma (fruity and fresh), and the quality of the “high” are retained. Grown from clones at “Sea of Green”, these seeds will yield about 400 gr./m2 under optimum conditions.
THC: 12%
flowering period: 8 - 9 weeks
harvest time outdoor: 2nd week Nov. :passitleft:

does the skywalker in your picture come from ChemDawg genetics?

that is not the same skywalker...
yes, it comes from the chemdawg genetics, from what i understand...
and even though it is og kush, apparently, there isn't any actual kush in og kush...
so the story goes, a guy brought this strain here from florida 20 years ago...
he wouldn't sell clones for less than $20,000, so they killed him and took the strain...
over the years, someone crossed it with an indica, to be more efficient indoors and to yield a higher price for a heavier high...
one of the growers of this strain is supposed to write the article for us sometime soon...
see what you can dig up...

That OG kush story is enlightning there is a killer strain of kush around my parts in florida called the triangle kush which looks like your og kush.

One story i have heard of the creation of O.G. is that it came from a self seeded ChemDawg and thats why there are no males to supply seeds.
Anyone else heard anything about this?

Back
Top Bottom