Clones in the BAY?

Re: Clones in the BAY ?

I would suggest you try and find a local grower, or you could try one of the clubs in San Francisco. It seems to me the dispensaries in the East bay have stopped selling clones, But you should also try Coffee Shop Blue Sky in oakland

What up people? I just moved back from GP Oregon,so I'm A little out the loop.I just renewed my card a couble of days a go, and last night i whent looking for some clones(babies)and had no luck.no body wants to say nothing over the phone.So you have to drive frome club to club.From Oakland to SF just to here them tell you that they don't carry them.What ever happened to the third floor in Oakland the had every thing.Sucks that it's gone.If any one out there has some real advice where I can find some babies in the bay please let me know.THANKS:smokin:

:rollit:
What up people? I just moved back from GP Oregon,so I'm A little out the loop.I just renewed my card a couble of days a go, and last night i whent looking for some clones(babies)and had no luck.no body wants to say nothing over the phone.So you have to drive frome club to club.From Oakland to SF just to here them tell you that they don't carry them.What ever happened to the third floor in Oakland the had every thing.Sucks that it's gone.If any one out there has some real advice where I can find some babies in the bay please let me know.THANKS:smokin:

ATTN four2ofriend !!!!

:smokin:hey four20friend i can't send you a pm yet

....i've only posted 4 times and it looks like you have to post at least 25 times to send a pm. GIVE THANKS:grinjoint: i've moved to socal so if you're ever down here send me a pm:roorrip:

Igot some purple kush clones at Coffee Shop Blue Sky in Oakland, A.K.A. Oaksterdamn. right off of 17th somewhere, sry, I forgot but you can look it up, also there is a club that used to be called CARE ;)in oakland off of broadway, they changed their name, but the adress is still the same if you have updated adresses. Anyway good luck and take care, L8!

Igot some purple kush clones at Coffee Shop Blue Sky in Oakland, A.K.A. Oaksterdamn. right off of 17th somewhere, sry, I forgot but you can look it up, also there is a club that used to be called CARE ;)in oakland off of broadway, they changed their name, but the adress is still the same if you have updated adresses. Anyway good luck and take care, L8!

Oh it wasnt that long ago eithe, probably like 4 weeks ago. i bet thy still have them but I kno the one off of Broadway has 'em

Back
Top Bottom