Hello From Antelope Valley

This is a garden co-op, they do the growing, and the members receive the saving. I guess you would call this cutting out the middleman. It is very hard to find a local locations here in Antelope Valley, and the price of gas do not make things any better, especially when you got travel a hundred miles to find good meds.

This is a garden co-op, they do the growing, and the members receive the saving. I guess you would call this cutting out the middleman. It is very hard to find a local locations here in Antelope Valley, and the price of gas do not make things any better, especially when you got travel a hundred miles to find good meds.

Hi

I have run multiple searches and consulted other resorces, and I found no useful information for you regarding any kind of Co-Op. I did find an ad query concerning "Antelope Valley Medical Marijuana Distribution",
but subsequent searchs came up bust. Perhaps more details regarding this "garden" could help us locate it.

Hi there Mr. ZR, I thank you for all of your assistance in this area, but nevertheless, I am still looking to find any type of co-op garden that will accept Medical Marijuana patients openly after being verified. Are their any gardens out there for Medical Marijuana Patients? If so, How do one going about finding them? Still needing Help!

Back
Top Bottom