Seeds available at Harborside!

Harborside

Harborside Health Center has an extensive collection of seeds for the budding cannabis grower! Here are our latest beans available by breeder...

THE CALI CONNECTION (12-14 pack for $100 plus tax):
- OGiese
- Tahoe OG Kush
- Larry OG Kush
- SFV OG Kush BX2
- Chem Valley Kush
- Julius Ceasar
- Raskal's OG
- Purple OG
- Mixed Packs (15 pack for $100 plus tax)

TGA (10 pack for $80 plus tax):
- Dairy Queen
- Pandora's Box
- The Void
- The Third Dimension
- Agent Orange
- Jilly Bean
- Qleaner
- Space Bomb
- Deep Purple
- Vortex
- Space Queen
- Jack The Ripper
- Querkle

DJ SHORT (10 pack for $100 plus tax):
- F-13
- Flo
- True Blueberry
- Blueberry
- Vanilluna
- Cocoa Kush

BOG (11 pack for $75 plus tax):
- Bogbubble
- Blue Moon Rocks
- Bogglegum
- Sour Bubble
- Life Saver
- Sweet Cindy
- Grape Punch

GRINDHOUSE (10 pack for $75 plus tax):
- Hill Temple Skunk IBL
- Blue Sonja

GOLDEN STATE SEED COMPANY (6 pack for $65 plus tax):
- LA Woman
- LA Confidential
- Lemon Skunk
- Kush Berry
- Chocolope
- UK Cheese

CALIFORNIA BEAN BANK (14 pack for $60 plus tax):
- Cannalope Haze
- Mendo Kush
- Caramel Kush
- Peak 19
- Kali Brains
- Sage & Sour
- Sage & OG Kush

4-WAY FUEL (10 pack for $20 plus tax):
- Sour Diesel x GDP x Trainwreck x POG

Hope to see you around!

-HHC

;)

YEEEEeeeeeeess!! Tired of the hour - 2 hour drive to pick up something besides DJ short's high priced beans. I say this because I haven't witnessed his genetics other than the unimpressive Vanillaluna we grew at school. I did not sample the meds but in the look and smell department I was highly disappointed but I've heard good stuff about the blueberry and I have yet to see or hear of NE 1 reharvest a FLO plant. Thanks so much for getting a better variety other that DJ Short (not taking anything away from Mr. Short). I just don't think beans should be $10 a pop, no matter how they perform. That's just greedy. Harborside, do u all provide literature about the variety u have? How foes ur facility store their beans until stored? I've been to some that use a drawer and some with fridges.

?????

YEEEEeeeeeeess!! Tired of the hour - 2 hour drive to pick up something besides DJ short's high priced beans. I say this because I haven't witnessed his genetics other than the unimpressive Vanillaluna we grew at school. I did not sample the meds but in the look and smell department I was highly disappointed but I've heard good stuff about the blueberry and I have yet to see or hear of NE 1 reharvest a FLO plant. Thanks so much for getting a better variety other that DJ Short (not taking anything away from Mr. Short). I just don't think beans should be $10 a pop, no matter how they perform. That's just greedy. Harborside, do u all provide literature about the variety u have? How foes ur facility store their beans until sold? I've been to some that use a drawer and some with fridges.
I was really looking forward to the answer to these questions. Also Harborside, on my first visit, how long should I allot for the 1st timer process b4 being able to utilize the facility?

Re: ?????

YEEEEeeeeeeess!! Tired of the hour - 2 hour drive to pick up something besides DJ short's high priced beans. I say this because I haven't witnessed his genetics other than the unimpressive Vanillaluna we grew at school. I did not sample the meds but in the look and smell department I was highly disappointed but I've heard good stuff about the blueberry and I have yet to see or hear of NE 1 reharvest a FLO plant. Thanks so much for getting a better variety other that DJ Short (not taking anything away from Mr. Short). I just don't think beans should be $10 a pop, no matter how they perform. That's just greedy. Harborside, do u all provide literature about the variety u have? How foes ur facility store their beans until stored? I've been to some that use a drawer and some with fridges.

I was really looking forward to the answer to these questions. Also Harborside, on my first visit, how long should I allot for the 1st timer process b4 being able to utilize the facility?

Hey BWC!

Yes, we provide literature for our strains that we carry. Just ask the clone department for our strain binder for more information. We also have a literature library that you can utilize while you are here.

Our beans are stored in a safe in the back. We currently do not have them in cold storage as we usually do not keep them for that long as people purchase them regularly.

Please allot about 10 minutes to get you registered and to give you a quick tour. Please try to come during your doctor's open business hours, as we will have to call to verify your recommendation first. If you have a card from the Patient ID Center, you should be already preverified. So, no call is necessary if you have a Patient ID Card.

Hope to see you soon, BWC!

Sincerely,
HHC

Hey BWC!

Yes, we provide literature for our strains that we carry. Just ask the clone department for our strain binder for more information.

do u mean cultvation infomation?like ph levels and ppms?and i would like to see u guys carry Federation Seeds,and or Next Generation. or even RESERVA PRIVADA<<i think there here in cali.

Hey BWC!

Yes, we provide literature for our strains that we carry. Just ask the clone department for our strain binder for more information.

do u mean cultvation infomation?like ph levels and ppms?and i would like to see u guys carry Federation Seeds,and or Next Generation. or even RESERVA PRIVADA<<i think there here in cali.

Yes, our reference library and strain binder are pretty comprehensive between the two of them, and include grow times, etc. Although, it does not always include very specific info such as PPM, etc. for specific strains. However, between our staff and our literature, we are pretty sure that we can assist you in the information that you are seeking.

Thank you for request/suggestion on different breeders. We are always looking to increase our line of seeds and will look into the ones you listed!

Sincerely,
HHC
;)

Hey do you guys still carry the erkulan clones, i got some back in July...and wow im lovin how they are turning out and want more...any bean of erkulan?

We have not had any Erkulan clones in for a little bit, MinniBratt. We should be getting some more sometime pretty soon though we hope!

To keep up to date with what clones we have, please check out our Twitter feed.

We post clone lists, sales, specials, etc. every weekday.

Sincerely,

HHC

I live about 4 hours north of the bay area at the top of the Sacramento Valley and it's hard for me to travel very far. Do we have to come in personally, or, if after verifying the recommendation, can/will you ship seeds? I'd sure like to get Lemon Skunk and some Bog beans for next year's garden....:battingeyelashes:

Q: which strain of DJ Short's blueberry seeds does Blue Sky sell?
the 'True Blueberry' or the 'Blueberry' (so i can procure the alternate from Harborside)

if anyone has already completed the DJ Short blueberry challenge is there any detectable differences that would make either preferable?

Harborside displays THC stats on their meds. obviously results may vary but are there some average THC stats for seed strains to make the decision making go more smoothly?

I live about 4 hours north of the bay area at the top of the Sacramento Valley and it's hard for me to travel very far. Do we have to come in personally, or, if after verifying the recommendation, can/will you ship seeds? I'd sure like to get Lemon Skunk and some Bog beans for next year's garden....:battingeyelashes:

Hello Irish,

We do preverify over the phone so you do not have to take care of that while you are here. You will still need to be given an orientation and tour, but that is very quick and painless (about 10 minutes).

We do not ship any medicine for legal reasons, Irish. You must come in to make a purchase.

Hope to see you sometime!

Sincerely,
HHC
:rollit:

We have not had any Erkulan clones in for a little bit, MinniBratt. We should be getting some more sometime pretty soon though we hope!

To keep up to date with what clones we have, please check out our Twitter feed.

We post clone lists, sales, specials, etc. every weekday.

Sincerely,

HHC

FOR you I might just have to set up/start a twitter account...

Back
Top Bottom