Looking for Doctor in Winnipeg, Canada

lisa101

My own doctor will not help me. I've tried searching the web, and still cannot find a doctor to sign my forms. Does anyone know of a doctor in winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada?

Do you know of a doctor in Winnipeg? My mother has cancer and want to access her meds legally.

Her oncologist can do a rush on a MMJ and have her legal in as little as 2 weeks, you have to ask and demand.

BTW, get her on simpons oil dot ca asap, could save her life.

If anyone here is willing to here my case and help me find a doctor in Winnipeg willing to sign, I would be HUGELY appreciative. Even the doctors I have seen that agree I have a legitimate case for signing the MMAR won't do it for liability/ethics reasons.

primebadboy, I would be grateful if we could communicate through e-mail so you might hear my case and the lengths I have already gone through to find a doctor in Winnipeg willing to help. I'm close to giving up on "treating" myself legally but am hopeful you might be able to help from your comment.

If anyone here is willing to here my case and help me find a doctor in Winnipeg willing to sign, I would be HUGELY appreciative. Even the doctors I have seen that agree I have a legitimate case for signing the MMAR won't do it for liability/ethics reasons.

primebadboy, I would be grateful if we could communicate through e-mail so you might hear my case and the lengths I have already gone through to find a doctor in Winnipeg willing to help. I'm close to giving up on "treating" myself legally but am hopeful you might be able to help from your comment.

Prime's list is a waste of time, guess he''s just attention starved. Greenleaf medical in BC will skype your request for $400.

From what my doctor said there are 2 doctors in wpg who support the program. I dont know who they are but if you call The Rhema Clinic
204-728-3600 and they maybe able to tell you who the other doctors are.

I live in Brandon, Manitoba, I've had a sports injury on my left shin that had been a nuisance since I was 14. I work outside every day always standing and Its always bothering me. I wouldn't smoke pot at work but It helps relieve the pain when I am at home or out exercising. I have been to the Pan Am Clinic in Winnipeg MANY times to see if there is anything they can do and there is not. If someone could refer me a doctor that could help me get my medicinal card, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I Am also looking for a doctor in either Winnipeg or Brandon. I suffer from chronic daily migraines that have lasted over 2.5 years. I Have tried everything currently my neurologist is injecting my head with 47 needles every 6 weeks. I Get nerve blockers every other week to keep pain tolerable. I find more relief smoking a joint than loading my body up with Morphine & Tramodol. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just want a chance of getting a "somewhat-normal " life back. I'm sure my husband and children would love to have me back in land of the living!!!

Please help!!!! Thanks :thumb:

Finally have found a Doctor in Brandon who is willing to consider it. After 1 year of searching! I go today and we are applying for my card.
Hello i am from just outside of winnipeg, what doctor did you find? mine will not help me i am an amputee had cancer 6 years ago and i need the right meds legally

Back
Top Bottom