Looking for a doctor in Edmonton to prescribe Medical Marijuana

There's a couple of doctors in Vernon, B.C. that are selling the singed forms for $250.00. I've heard they've attracted people from as far away as Manitoba because they're that hard to find. If this interests you I'll get you the names.

There's a couple of doctors in Vernon, B.C. that are selling the singed forms for $250.00. I've heard they've attracted people from as far away as Manitoba because they're that hard to find. If this interests you I'll get you the names.

Interested i messaged you

thanks

I would really love the names of these Docs as well. I live in Edmonton also. No luck finding an informed Dr. Thanks

If you are talking about a website with no phone number or address that charges $250 for a Skype consultation, if you do a who-is on the domain name you will see it is owned by a john smith who has a single address number address in AZ. After getting no response after 3 weeks I think it's safe to say it's all BS.

Seriously Shawnx1?? So it's not true..there is no Dr offering skype appt's? I was so excited. Argh!! I wish I could find a Doctor to prescribe. I would travel if I had to. Let me know if anyone finds one. Thank you guys!!! Take care!

Would you be able to tell me the names of these doctors? I live in kelowna and find it impossible for a doctor to believe I need medical marijuana for my extreme anxiety issues. Thank you :thumb:

I live in the Edmonton area. Our province is tough to find any information to get signed. Since this is an issue for thousands in Alberta and no Doctors are willing to help we have a human rights crisis on our hands here , we are also decades behind. Find a compassion club and discuss your options with them. I am currently beinf prospected by a dispensary/compassion club from BC that when they are fully operational they can provide me with a list of Doctors and cities across Alberta that will be participating. ATM it is just a waiting game , till then my hands are up in the air!

Back
Top Bottom