Online MMJ Prescriptions - Legit Or No?

lovelymoon

hello everyone (Im so sorry if this site has been asked about before and Ive failed to see)
but I recently started the process of getting a medical marijuana prescription.
I found Doctor Prescribed Marijuana
and ended up contacting them. They seem very helpful but my gut is saying "its to good to be true"
(They are asking a 295$ fee which isn't to bad but I just want to see if anyone else had experience with them)
I am just wondering if any one has used this company/website to help receive their MMP.

update since there are lots of viewers but no responders lol

Ive been in contact with doctors prescribed marijuana and their clinic is actually located in Barrie, Ontario (not far from me) I am asking if I can go into the clinic to book my appointment as I am apprehensive and want to make sure this is all done legally and that I am also not going to get scammed lol unfortunately they dont have finacial planning but since their rate is lower then some (or around the same price rang I will just have to deal with it)
I will keep this updated for anyone in my area who is looking to get a prescription.

I wouldn't worry to much, a lot of these kinds of companies are popping up to fill the nitch. Go for it!!
I personally used medicalmarijuanaservices.ca, they changed $350 but I now have my prescription for MMJ.;)

im not to worried thanks! :) I have my doctors appointment tomorrow (asking for a diagnoses and a copy of it if he doesn't want to sign the papers Ive filled out) then itll all be sent off and Ill let you guys know how it goes from there.

im not to worried thanks! :) I have my doctors appointment tomorrow (asking for a diagnoses and a copy of it if he doesn't want to sign the papers Ive filled out) then itll all be sent off and Ill let you guys know how it goes from there.

Can you tell us how it went? |I have an appointment this week

Can you tell us how it went? |I have an appointment this week

Of course! I went to my appointment today and it went great actually :) I told my doctor I about the pain in my shoulder (which Ive had for a while and been self medicated) and that I took cannabis before having my kids and until recently used Advil/Tylenol but it hadn't been working lately so I took cannabis again and the pain was gone almost instantly.
I told him I had the paper work from a company group (the group I mentioned in the original post) and my doctor said that he knew a clinic in Toronto (about an hour away) who specializes in medical cannabis and would refer me to them :)
So now Ive got to wait and see if the clinic in the city will approve me and then well go from there!

so even though this has kinda fluttered off from the original post things are definitely moving along lol

Of course! I went to my appointment today and it went great actually :) I told my doctor I about the pain in my shoulder (which Ive had for a while and been self medicated) and that I took cannabis before having my kids and until recently used Advil/Tylenol but it hadn't been working lately so I took cannabis again and the pain was gone almost instantly.
I told him I had the paper work from a company group (the group I mentioned in the original post) and my doctor said that he knew a clinic in Toronto (about an hour away) who specializes in medical cannabis and would refer me to them :)
So now Ive got to wait and see if the clinic in the city will approve me and then well go from there!

so even though this has kinda fluttered off from the original post things are definitely moving along lol

I have a Skype appointment from Alberta... if I understand right you met with doctor prescibed marijuana in person, they did not give you the prescription, and instead referred you to another clinic?

I have a Skype appointment from Alberta... if I understand right you met with doctor prescibed marijuana in person, they did not give you the prescription, and instead referred you to another clinic?

Sorry miscommunication, I received a referral from my regular doctor.

oh congratulations! :bravo: did you/will you ever meet with doctor prescribed marijuana? They have not responded to me in a couple days or asked for money yet my appointment is on Friday... skeptical.

However at least the guy looks nice in the video...

I am trying other places as well, but it's definately not worth saving $100 with these guys if they don't give results

Thanks :) if the clinic in toronto doesnt approve or cant work with me then I will be working with doctorsprescribedmarijuana.com
they only email mon-fri if its been 48hrs since youve heard from them I would email them again.
they emailed me the steps and then at the bottom was their price.

Thanks :) if the clinic in toronto doesnt approve or cant work with me then I will be working with doctorsprescribedmarijuana.com
they only email mon-fri if its been 48hrs since youve heard from them I would email them again.
they emailed me the steps and then at the bottom was their price.

Many people I know have used Medicalmarijuanaservices.ca. They charge but deliver quickly.

Depends upon the State or Country in which you are in. In California, per the Medical Board of California the Doctor must see the patient in person. When it comes to getting your recommendation / marijuana card it is best to go to an evaluation center in person this eliminates any possible issues you may run in to as a result wither or not its a collective or law enforcement.

Our office is located in Malibu, CA. I don't know exactly where you are located; however, hopefully you can find a place in which will charge you less than $295. Our pricing is $100 New Patients, $75.00 for Renewals (Good for 1 Year). (We are also located in Malibu right on PCH; however, we have done our best to keep our fees reasonable). Also, it is important that wherever you go if you are indeed in California that the evaluation center is owned and directed by a Licensed Physician this is also a requirement per the California Medical Board.

I wish you the best and hope that this information is beneficial. Have a wonderful weekend.

Needless to say, keeping an accurate and up-to-date minute book for your business is not only crucial for the viability and longevity of your company, it's in many cases a legal obligation.
I got to know about this from Rob Peers

That's assuming they have created a schedule at all.
Assuredly this will be of help.

Wow... those prices are just about the same as pill mills down in south Florida.

I'm in Colorado and I paid $55 to see a doc and $15 for the state. I feel for you guys having to pay so much just to get the meds you need. Good luck!
GB80
I totally agree, It's a total scam. In Ma. They want 200 for the Dr., and another 50 for the state. And you have to be very low income to get a grow permit. Will someone advise me what does ones income level have to do with being allowed to grow your own pot. It could'nt be that the state is forcing us to buy from their hand picked dispensary owners at $400 per. Oz., could it ?? This is not what the voters invisioned when they voted yes for medical marijuna !! If the state officials cared about the people, then we could grow it along side our vegetables !! But the hard facts is that $$$ talks& BS walks !! It's all about $$$ !! Now I'll take another toke and vision that day .

Back
Top Bottom