kthx

Dr. Ryan Yermus
Medical Marijuana Clinics of Canada
121 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M4K 1N2
Phone: (647) 350-6622
Fax: (647) 349-6622
Email: info@marijuanaclinics.ca

The doctor above was trusted with my sacred medical records, and I had informed them that all of my doctors are against the use of cannabis to treat any conditions at all. I informed them that they had inflated consumption amounts and labelled my self medication as "abuse" which it is not. They had said that "due to a diagnosis of cannabis abuse disorder in your medical files" they could not make an appointment. All of my doctors have an unhealthy bias against using cannabis to treat my disorders, and with the pay they get from big pharma, I am not surprised at all.

The doctor who wrote the diagnosis basically exagerated everything I said, and to make things worse, used a dictation service which has spelling and grammatical errors to form this diagnosis report. They labelled my treatment of my conditions as an abuse disorder, when it is not. Unfortunately for me this is now part of my medical records. This would be the same as me saying someone using harsh pharmaceuticals to treat their conditions has a "pharmaceutical abuse disorder".

All of this has happened without giving me any appointment or way to explain what is happening to me. I thought these were compassionate doctors but obvously they are not.

I have ADD, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Major Depressive disorder - although I have been recovering better than before. I have had some major improvements in my thinking and mood, but I still need the help of medical cannabis. I am proud to say I have reduced my suicidal thoughts from 3+ per day to almost none. I still struggle with my image of myself, but that is a small thing I can fix over time. The anxiety disorder is still pretty bad, but has seen improvement too.

Funny thing is, all of these improvements are from smoking cannabis illegally, and having stopped the high doses of medications that were fogging up my brain, destroying my liver, and causing nothing but troubles.

It seems that even my GOOD GP the one I have had 0 disagreements with is being deceived by this diagnosis report. She has failed to release information, which is not her decision to release or not. I am the owner of my records, and if I request release of certain information to certain people, she really has no option to do otherwise. I am currently writing up a letter requesting all records be delivered to me, and all copies destroyed.

I went with the free clinic, because like the user here Free Cannabis Clinic in Ontario I believe that paying any more than the cost to fill out an insurance form is wrong, and a scam. I am also currently on disability, and in debt, and I cannot afford to fork over 150-750 for a simple signature. I believe these doctors are taking advantage of people, and its unfortunate that because of the lack of free clinics I may have to go this route.

I find it odd that someone which uses no more than 15G per day is "abusing" and "addicted" yet someone prescribed 150G (about 4.6 ounces) per day is not... Regardless of conditions when you compare the two amounts and classify the lesser amount as an "abuser" of the medication who is "addicted", it's a bit outlandish and ludacris on the physician's part.

The problem with the health care system is still there even with Health Canada being removed from the process. The problem was doctors not willing to sign/prescribe medication, which still exists even after their so called "fix". What's sad is that they have replaced a broken system, with a system that is even more broken than the one preceeding it. This is the game they will continue to play, where they are forced to make changes and a working system, and then they scramble to piece together another broken system so they do not lose control. It's time to put this system out of business, and the choice into the citizens hands. The choice should not have been taken away in the first place, as it is our God given right to use the natural products placed on the earth by the creator.

I would like to know if anyone else has been thrown under the bus like this, and what they did to resolve the situation?

Does anyone know of *actual* compassionate, understanding doctors within Ontario who would be sympathetic to my situation?

Thanks everyone!

P.S. I was going to edit the title and remove the doctors name, because it was the clinic in general "Medical Marijuana Clinics of Canada" however it seems they only have the one doctor and I can not change the title.

ok. my md used to ensurel got what l needed, pot-wise. now in with reactionary md s backing a 1-pill-serves-all 1984 gear.yet he improperlyprescribes methadone,keeping the patient addicted. ... done is to be taken in 1 dose per 24 hrs.- not splitting the dose into 3-6 small doses after being on say, 100mg, suspended your scrip for aweek or so,l went back, begging...then the benzos start ,cause he got you wired to that too. fact is l can be cool on a couple benzos, apinch of indica (stresspanichepcsickalltimepainpinchednervegodhelpme)l found a site on 420 that answers specific questions re: pppot. got answer, then lost in the computer, somewhere. could l please re-connect, need info on best indica for my symptoms. as to my md,l just want to warn

Back
Top Bottom