VAN or TO dispensaries provide RSO like American ones?

pulp

So impressed with dispensaries in the States like this one:

High THC RSO - Welcome to Genesis Pharms

Genesis Pharms has an excellent reputation and, unlike in Canada, are allowed to advertize exactly what they have to offer. Love the fact they include Testing results etc...

I'm in Ottawa, which doesn't have any dispensaries but am willing to travel ANYWHERE in Canada to acquire RSO. Do Canadian dispensaries even do this? Is it simply the problem of legality that they can't advertise this product? Or, is it just the situation that Canadian dispensaries simply don't produce it? I can't find any evidence of sativa THC concentrate oil being made available in syringes, anywhere in Canada.

What's going on with regards to RSO, in Canada, guys?

So impressed with dispensaries in the States like this one:

High THC RSO - Welcome to Genesis Pharms

What's going on with regards to RSO, in Canada, guys?

Well, I order from a few places in BC that sell RSO. One being Urban Earth Med and the other is Med Pot Now. It is cheaper at MedPotNow (30$ instead of 50$), but I haven't been able to test both to compare. I have a hard time with edibles so it always feels like a waste when I try them. There are a few other places in Van, but I can't think of them off hand. The nice thing about RSO is it can also be dabbed or applied topically if you don't have success with oral consumption.

I hope this helps, I am also in Ottawa and very dissatisfied with the lack of services for MMPR/MMAR patients.

Cheers

No problem. Just out of curiosity, where have you found to be the best place to get your meds?

Side Note: If you're interested I recently downloaded MassRoots, its a new cannabis community app that is somewhat like Twitter and Instagram. I get a lot of advice from local and international smokers on there.

Please let me know how the RSO works for you!

Cheers!
@shesmokes_xo

Back
Top Bottom