Very Complicated Medical Issues - Advice?

ShowMeTruth

Hello all,
My father has recently been diagnosed with asbestos related lung cancer. He is pretty elderly and received his asbestos exposure via the US Federal Gov't. He has a myriad of health issues. I am not actually concerned with healing him, but with helping him. He has massive arthritis, COPD, diabetes, high blood pressure, neuropathy, kidney failure, congestive heart failure and a recent pacemaker which means blood thinners. Now...cancer. The biggest problem is that he is allergic to every single pain killer available. Morphine, codeine, fentanyl... everything. I only want to keep him okay with pain.

The goal that my siblings and I have in mind is to just help him to pass with dignity and decency.

From what I have studied, RSO seems like it would help him with this goal. I do understand that it may normalize blood sugar and blood pressure. Those are things that can be monitored and adjusted.

I am willing to take the legal risk associated with bringing him some relief. I live in the state that put a man in jail for life for cannabis, so it isn't something I say lightly. I have no desire to be caught in legal quagmires, but I'm fairly astute and believe that an unjust law is no law at all....But I want to be smart about it and not cavalier.

First, is there any knowledge of actual allergic reactions to cannabis oil made with food grade alcohol?

Second, with the conditions listed above, are there contraindications that I need to be aware of and explore prior to embarking on using cannabis oil to help with the pain and hopefully enabling him to sleep more than 2 hours at a stretch?

Thirdly, I find it repugnant to human decency that a natural plant that can help with these maladies has the potential to land me in not only jail but prison. I'm thinking a good Samaritan law is likely to be tested in this type of issue.

Let me know thoughts and if possible, the best place to get the proper substrate to get best benefit for my Dad.

Thank you!

Hi ShowMeTruth

And welcome to 420 Magazine. I'm so sorry to hear about your father's struggle. One of the best expert members on oil and tacking who have here is Cajuncelt.

If you post on his thread, I know he'll do what he can to help you:
A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Back
Top Bottom