Help for my mom?

justneedhelp

Hi everyone,

I just signed up for this website. I need some advice.
My mom is suffering from some pretty serious cancer, her doctor seems to be apposed to marijuana until my mom is basically on her deathbed but I think the doctor fears more because of the legality.. My mom is on a pretty heavy chemo treatment plan and has been for months, she is in severe pain because the size of her tumor (in her stomach) and because of the chemo. I can not bare to watch it any longer.

I have done some research and I have always been a firm believer that marijuana (especially thc oil) is a cure for cancer. It is also a fact now in the medical community that marijuana helps alleviate the symptoms caused by the Chemo treatments.

I was wondering if anyone has used the service on the website Ontario Medical Marijuana Easy Access to Medicinal Cannabis and Doctors

I spoke to them there via their chat and they said there is no charge as long as we get the medical records sent to them to prove her condition. I am very skeptical for my mom because I do not want to get her into legal trouble but I can't just sit by any longer and watch her in pain while the doctors turn a blind eye to it. Help? She needs the card first and foremost so that she is legally covered. I honestly can't believe we live in such a time where they will let her suffer like this and know of something that helps.
Does that website work? Is it legal and legit? Safe? Any input or help, or recommendations of other websites that have been tested and truly work and offer thc oil or access to a card would be insanely appreciated. My mother is the most kind gentle soul I have ever met, please help.

We also live in Ontario, if that helps at all.

Thank-You in advance.

I'm also in Ontario (toronto) and used green doctor network earlier this year. There was a fee involved, but within 2 weeks I had my prescription and was able to order from my chosen LP.

Oils and concentrates aren't available from LP's yet, but recently the government granted a few licenses to some of the providers to begin production, with the intent to allow sales in the future.

Get Your Canadian Medical Marijuana Prescription Now!

The problem with that site is it's not legal. Marijuana can only be legally sold with a valid prescription through the MMPR program and must be purchased from Licensed Producers directly.

I would suggest the OP try to go the legal route first and see if their needs can be addressed, before going with an online dispensary that can be considered grey market at best.

Authorized Licensed Producers under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations
Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations - Wikipedia

Well, since the liberals are in power they arent going to be arrest people anymore . Its better to order directly to your house as police cannot interefere with the package. Technically since this place is legal in BC , its not a really a risk to order. And since the LP s dont have oils its one of the only options.
https://www.ontariomedicalmarijuana.ca/idevaffiliate//idevaffiliate.php?id=210
Ive spent over 1200 dollars shipped more than 15 times, no issue what so ever.

Hi,

Marijuana is still illegal unless its purchased through the federal MMPR program - the Liberals were just elected on Monday and haven't even taken their seat in parliament yet. It could be 1-2 years before there is legislature passed which opens up a legal, regulated market for recreational use.

Regarding BC specifically, marijuana is very much illegal. BC is bound by the same federal laws which the rest of Canada abide by. Having said that, Vancouver specifically, has a tolerance based approach and allows dispensaries to operate despite the federal position, but the legal status or Marijuana remains the same.

If you order from that company mentioned above and your package happens to arrive as expected, great. Score. But what do you do if you ever get into a position where you are confronted by Police and found with your purchase? If you're in the MMPR program you simply flash your LP card with government issued ID and you're on your way. If you're caught with 10 grams of shatter and a half zip of flowers from an online dispensary and can't provide a prescription showing you're legally allowed, things could be much, much worse. Don't take the risk unless you have no other choice and have exhausted all attempts to go legal. It's simply not worth the risk. Cancer would certainly quality the OP's mother for the MMPR program, so the option is there.

Procedures for Accessing Dried Marijuana for Medical Purposes Under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations

Another good resource to check out would be Lift. It is an online community for medical cannabis users in Canada. You'll find insight into accessing and using medical cannabis in Canada legally, and details/reviews about the various Licensed Producers.

Lift

i just wanted to know where I can find oil to buy because in the country where I live we dont have 99% alcohol and we don't have good sativa or indica cuz the effect is not the same, there is a low THC and is not pure.
One time I made the oil but it doesn't have the same effect as Rick Simpson Oil, please can anyone tell me where to buy it ?

Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom