Got mine on Venice Beach California

fizz

Got mine on Venice Beach California. Right on the beach, can't miss all the signs.

My first time, I really had no idea what was going to be involved so I took some of my medical records that went into detail about my cancer and other issues. Dr didn't look at them, just asked me several questions about the issues I have, did a few things that Dr's do like looked where I had one of my cancer surgeries, checked my eyes, ears and reflexes. It was overall fairly quick and simple.

20 minutes after I was issued the card, I was upstairs in a nice dispensary choosing from what looked like hundreds of strains on a tv screen. Choose the strains you want, go over to the window & order, then you can either leave or stay and smoke at the bar area in the other side of the building.

As I walked out the door of the dispensary their were 2 cops in uniform walking with bikes & I was a bit on edge but they just continued on by and everything was cool. No Problemo

Fizz,

Missed the opportunity to do so previously, so welcome to the 420 Magazine site and the community of folks that gathers here.

So sorry to learn of your battle with cancer. Such a vile, insidious and unnecessary disease given what we learning about the effects on cancer of cannabis based products. While I don't envy you the cause, I do envy your ability to obtain a permit allowing legal purchase and use of cannabis.

Darn shame so much of the US population doesn't currently have the same priveledge given what we know and are learing everyday, and more shameful still that we await someones permission at all.

Won't make suggestions as to what others should or should not do, but I choose civil disobediance and reclaim the right to grow this plant for my own consumption!

It's really a flawed system when some folks can't legally grow something that grows naturally and needs no processing. It's really a farce how folks in one state can grow 15 plants legally and in another you getta felony and prison for less than half that many plants.

Back
Top Bottom