Doctors in Ohio?

zigzagzarf

anyone having luck getting a recommendation yet?

im looking in cincinnati ohio...my pain clinic done told me hell no and they will never prescribe for anyone

I just read Ohio will be a year out & not allowed to smoke it but,vapor is fine. I'm 39 Cleveland area & 3 failed back surgeries has left me with layers of scar tissue my legs go out & I fall a lot but,after 14 years of pain management & the years of steroids & cortisone left me with necrosis of the jaw. Without pain management as a option I had to settle for Suboxone..I have a scar starting the middle of my back, down to my butt crack & this medicine isn't helping with pain & I am thinking it's going to cost a lot to get a prescription from the Dr & then the dispensary prices i'm not gonna be able to benefit. I'll keep getting my little stash once a month. Actually, I was on xanax for years I have tremors from nerve damage. Well, I was able to not need them anymore because of green. Anyway, try to hang in there or move to Colorado

My pain doctor in nky said he will for pain management....but will not prescribe narcotics along with it....I would rather have the green anyways I hate being hooked on pain pills..hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom