Looking for Cancer Doctor who uses Cannabis Oil

Condition 1

I have Lymphoma, and I cannot take Chemo. I'm trying to find a Dr. in California. Oregon would be ok as long as I can get the Oil that I would need there. I've read about the RSO Oil and it seems like it might work.
I'm on the East Coast and would have to move for a time to either California or Oregon for treatment.
That's ok with me but my time is short as my throat gets smaller everyday due to a nasal tumor caused by the Lymphoma.
I don't know California or Oregon very well but would appreciate some advice because up and moving in a very short time 3,000+ miles away is no small task, but beats dying.
My wife has been helping me with everything.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd really really appreciate them.

Many thanks

Steve & Cathy

Steve, so sorry to hear about your lymphoma. I too am on the east coast, so I can't offer much help as to Dr recommendations, but I can direct you to some great threads about making your own CCO. Check them out when you have a chance, they are incredibly helpful and might give you the chance to kick start your treatment before the move.

Cannabis Oil

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Please let me know if you have any questions.

:circle-of-love:

Dan Ultra

Thanks, sorry I have not been online in a very long time. I actually did find a Dr. who is in New Hampshire and makes Rick Simpson Oil to Spec and if you want it slightly different they will do that for you too.
Hew Hampshire has odd laws for cannabis because you can only buy from one place but the place I found is called Sanctuary ATC. They are in Plymouth NH and the Dr. there is Dr. Syrek. Not only did he help me but has visited me at my house and stayed in touch even when I was in Hospice. cannot recommend him highly enough. Sanctuary ATC has their own lab run by a Biochemist who knows more than I ever will about all the Cannabis products. He also makes the RSO with 100% pure alcohol. If you want them to use something else they will do that as well.
Sadly I was just too late in my cancer for the RSO oil to work. My tolerance to getting high is very very weak.
But check these people out if you are able to get a license in NH. There isn't anything they do not have or make.

One caveat they are expensive but you get what you pay for. If I had just had a couple of extra months I'd have made it. I am using their CBD tincture to help quiet down the massive tumor in my throat. But it's very minimal THC. All CBD's but it helps.
I have not eaten solid food for 20 days and minimal fluid intake for 16 days. No idea why I am still here but Praise God!

If you just remember 1 thing from me let it be this....

1 Corinthians 15: 1-4

Back
Top Bottom