Ottawa Canada 21 years old

613weedman

Hey stoners ! I recently tried to obtain a license to grow my own personal use marijuana for my add/ADHD which is a schedule 1 medicinal purpose and I talked to MMS on the phone they told me since I am under 25 (I'm 21) that I need a letter of consent from my parents( I thought really? I'm 21 and finishing my masters degree I need a note from my parents? Also they told me I need a referral from my doc. My doc sad she is not opposed but she doesn't know enough about medical weed to give me a referral. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I mean it will soon be legalized , as well as if you have a claimed medical problem that has been on going for 6 months MSG in Ottawa is likely to approve you just go online and apply on theirs website I did it and I'm 24 I got it in a week or so , but when I didn't have my card I would just buy it off the street it's pretty good now a days plus if your buying personal you shouldn't worry about getting in trouble couple grand not a big deal , why go through the hassle of growing it your self which takes months and trial and error when you can just purchase some around any corner ! Good luck though if you have any more questions add me or msg me thank you !

Grow your own, nothing like watching my girls flower, such a beautiful sight. ...you can buy seeds at any head shop or hydro store

I mean it will soon be legalized , as well as if you have a claimed medical problem that has been on going for 6 months MSG in Ottawa is likely to approve you just go online and apply on theirs website I did it and I'm 24 I got it in a week or so , but when I didn't have my card I would just buy it off the street it's pretty good now a days plus if your buying personal you shouldn't worry about getting in trouble couple grand not a big deal , why go through the hassle of growing it your self which takes months and trial and error when you can just purchase some around any corner ! Good luck though if you have any more questions add me or msg me thank you !
Hi, I agree with you. But there are many reasons why you'd want to grow your own. The best way to get clean well cured reefer is to grow it on your own, organically, in your backyard. No flushing required. Sure, you have a bit of research to do if you want the yield, especially when you can only grow 4 plants, but it's no worse than learning how to grow nice tomatoes. Ok... maybe it's a little more involved.

But legalization is not a white horse galloping in fluffy clouds, it's a dark horse, and it's name is pollination. You'll be hard pressed to grow weed without seeds in any Canadian city.

People will plant regular seeds because they're cheaper, or hermie them, and even outright abandon them giving rise to males that will pollinate everything around for 9 city blocks. Minimum. lol

What in the hell I didn't write this :S how is this my account :s so wierd I didn't even make an account on this website trippy , who ever made this account who are you , and how do you have accesss when using my email ..

Back
Top Bottom