Thread: Ottawa Canada 21 years old

Post Thanks / Like

Ottawa Canada 21 years old

Hey stoners ! I recently tried to obtain a license to grow my own personal use marijuana for my add/ADHD which is a schedule 1 medicinal purpose and I talked to MMS on the phone they told me since I am under 25 (I'm 21) that I need a letter of consent from my parents( I thought really? I'm 21 and finishing my masters degree I need a note from my parents? Also they told me I need a referral from my doc. My doc sad she is not opposed but she doesn't know enough about medical weed to give me a referral. Any suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Post Thanks / Like

re: Ottawa Canada 21 years old

I also live in Ottawa Canada

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ottawa Canada 21 years old

I mean it will soon be legalized , as well as if you have a claimed medical problem that has been on going for 6 months MSG in Ottawa is likely to approve you just go online and apply on theirs website I did it and I'm 24 I got it in a week or so , but when I didn't have my card I would just buy it off the street it's pretty good now a days plus if your buying personal you shouldn't worry about getting in trouble couple grand not a big deal , why go through the hassle of growing it your self which takes months and trial and error when you can just purchase some around any corner ! Good luck though if you have any more questions add me or msg me thank you !

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ottawa Canada 21 years old

Try Bodystream. They’ll help you out with a referral from your family doctor.