Depression Insomnia & Dealing with a Death

johnnyblazeon

Hello to anyone who may be reading this thread and may be able to help me at this difficult time...

I unfortunately recently lost a great big brother the reason why still remains unclear but seems it was depression at this moment of time. I found him after he took matters into his own hands and unfortunately took his life by hanging himself.. we all wish he could of of found comfort in us and spoke to us however that isn't the reality of the situation. Which brings me onto my question. Due to the horrible images I keep seeing of my brother and to help deal with his loss and to sleep can I self medicate with marijuana? I dont want to simply "turn to drugs" in a dark time but maybe if it is truly able to help how would I self medicate and what would I be looking for? A high thc strain to make me "high"? Or a high cbd content or what? Or is this medicine limited in what it can really do? Thank you if you took the time to read this and reply.
JB

Sent from my NEM-L51 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i grew it for a while for friends but i only started using it my self about a year now , helps me at night i take beta blockers in the morning and have one pipe at night, for years i couldnt sleep and this helps now , the beauty of it is no stinky hang over in the morning

i learn more than i ever did , if i was watching things and wanted to learn i couldnt as my head goes all over the place i have to watch listen to learn , when i have my pipe at night and watch things on youtube it sinks in and i understand it better.. mostly watch grow vids lol

Re: Depression Insomnia & Dealing with a Death

Thanks N.P ill try that out for sure I also think moderation is a key part in self medication its what separates "drug abuse" or even just recreational use and medicinal.. I am so used to using it just for recreational reasons (smoking around 2/3.5grams a day in "spliff" form mixed with tobacco (my prefered method I feel I prefer the smoke mixed even though I hate cigarettes by themselves) but have started to recognise the potential healing properties of the plant. So many variables and different strains ect that its hard to find the right way to medicate.

im going to make capsules my next grow from blue bloods and try get off other medication when the time comes i will do a journal , you can also check you tube for cbd capsule made easy , its very easy to do ,
you might benefit more from them :thumb:

chin up and stay strong
I didn't even think off this! Will be sure to try it

Hi johnnyblazeon,

I can only imagine the sadness and misery you and your family have gone through. I, too, have lost family. Please know that you are not alone in your grief and that in one way or another you will come to accept your brother's fate. The pain will never disappear but it will be a part of your daily life, already accepted and part of your life's challenges. I suggest that you go to a marijuana doctor just to be sure of the appropriate dosage that you should be taking. Sometimes being in a dark place makes you want to forget everything and this may lead you to over-dosage.

Talk to a doctor and let him/her decide the best dosage and the best strain to help ease your pain and sadness. Then maybe you can self-medicate after that.

Back
Top Bottom