Stockton, CA doctor? or nearby?

i.play.4.keep

It seems like anybody in my area who has their recommendation doesnt remember their doctors name.. or cant remember where its at.. or just wont talk about it. I was going to make a trip to LA to pacific support but i recently heard it was better to have your reco from a county near yours because of laws by county. Is this true? or can anybody recommend me to a doctor nearby.. if its better to PM then that works too but anywhere nearby.. im willing to drive to the bay if they offer a reasonable price and good assistance but i hope someone can help me out lol..

thaaaaaank you in advance. :grinjoint:

No Prob. Good luck with that. While ur out there check out Coffee shop Blue Sky in the Oaksterdam area of downtown Oakland on 17th Street, they have a free brochure with info and pics of clones. I love Oaksterdam, they have a school (OU), book/gift shop, etc. People are hella cool for the most part.

Yo guys, I just moved to Manteca, which is a suburb of Stockton/Modesto...looking for a recommendation also on a good doctor in the area? Thanks in advance!

sorry i just noticed my post was being replied to. no i havent made it to the doctor yet. im waiting until after my trip to LA which is coming next week. and as far as Oaksterdam, im workin on saving the 500 bucks for the full 13 week semester. im ridiculously excited for it tho. Giving me that little piece of info helped me out and encouraged me alot.

Deftonez, i went to school in manteca. Its a decent town.. not too much goes on. Welcome to the 209 haha

Oaksterdam and Doctor

as far as Oaksterdam, im workin on saving the 500 bucks for the full 13 week semester. im ridiculously excited for it tho. Giving me that little piece of info helped me out and encouraged me alot.

No prob. Hey, ur gonna love the school, its hella cool (just hope u don't have one of those classmates that don't know how to raise their hand or shut up). Couple cool ass staff members too. I think they have a waiting list and they just opened 2 more campuses. Good luck at OU. Oaksterdam i s the name of the area, there's more than just the school. The Doc is around the corner (like 2 block). Then the place u get ur card (the Patient ID center) is close, a club, bookstore, a few things. That's what I was talking about as far as Oaksterdam. The school is cool too tho I did the 13 weeks. Think U'll enjoy. good luck.

:rollit::yummy:

I hope so too. im planning on taking the 13 week thing in January for the winter semester. I might take a trip on BART soon just to check out the area because isnt there a Bart station right there like on that block? Either way As soon as i get the money to take those classes im on ittttttt. Do you actually grow in the classrooms during the horticulture portion?

Do You OU? Doc close by

BART is RIGHT there on Broadway. It gonna be the shit. Yea they do have a grow lab. Class votes on the strains and they mostly focus on indoor, tent/eclosed area type set ups (@ Oakland campus, dunno bout others). They cover more and u can ask anything. u'll c, I don't want to say to much. I will say this tho. The grow lab is only a small part of the school curriculum You better PRAY u don't have one of those "bountiful, mouths of plenty much a whole lot of noting important to say" classmates (sorry flashback). There's so much more. They're providing access to info and resources with emphasis on professionalism in the budding cannabis industry. Compare it to Heald College. Its the Heald College of Cannabis IMO. In time the school will grow as will what it has to offer.
Tangent- U see, it is unfortunate people can't seem to grasp the possibility that cannabis is not just a recreational drug (this is completely determined on an individual basis IMO). but look at the word "recreation" . Re-creation. To re create what? This infers that something is wrong with what presently exists. Subsequently people seek an escape from what ails them whether it be mental/or physical. MMJ the choice of many more to come. People do the same when we feel pain, we see psychiatrists and docs. There must be some type of medicinal value to relive patients from symptoms, with no known lethal side effects. Used to treat symptoms of a myriad of ailments, diseases, and conditions. And best of all the patient can produce their own medication, determine their own dosage, and not have to worry about exacerbating the economic impact of health care costs. ITS THIS BIG (to me). When people can see this, they'll vote, laws change. U WILL HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED, and have academic education and practical experience (at least I hope because then what would be the point, right?) as a platform to put u ahead or above the droves of newcomers. OOOooohh. Can't wait.

NE way, I ate 2 medibles an hour a part, sorry this is long but mind's doin what it does.
Here's a bassic course list .
Politics/Legal Issues 101, Hort. 101, Cooking/concentrates (yup goof::goof:), and Budtending/Medical Cannabis 101. There's more tho. Ok. now that I've taken it upon myself to narrate a free advertisement for OU, lol. Come on, CA$H ME OUT RICH :idea:!!. LOL. Nah just playin, but yea man just go. Had the money and just said fuck it, this has been a dream of mine since a teen. Damn right I did it! U should jus, go . If u have the time money and transpertation to get too and from , well I've said enough. :peace: Oh yeah and to tie it into the thread, the docs like 2-3 blocks away.

I 100% agree. i was getting my business degree at a CSU for just the education im hoping to get at OU. i went to check it out today. talked to the girl at the counter. got some flyers and some magazines and free stuff. it was awesome. they were very hospitable. i can taste my dream comin. haha This thread is basically a promo really. i went to see the doctor today because i thought maybe my insurance might cover something. Apparently they accept no insurances lol. But i was glad i went and got to see everything and learn where its all at since in January ill be there every tuesday.

i agree with you completely, and as a side note, how can a multi million dollar industry not help the economy also? I know that i would much rather use marijuana as medicine as opposed to something that kills my liver. Hopefully soon i can stop taking the vicodin theyre giving me and start using a more natural method of medicine.

also to tie into the thread.. i think i forgot to mention i scheduled my appointment while i went to go ask about the insurance possibility thingy.

Now here's a man that"s serious

Of all the people on this forum u have got to be the most serious that I've come across. Not only were u open to the info, u took it and used it hella fast. Must say I am impressed, luv 2 see it . + reps taking the 1st step. its ok to make money just make sure U put ur patients first and I wish u all the success u envision.

Back
Top Bottom