Medical Marijuana and Epilepsy - Need Info

backyardhydro

hi i just found this site and i was looking on information about treating my epilepsy naturally with no pills and would like to get a professional opinion on the subject i would ask a doctor but i cant really ask due to it is a military doctor at the va clinic and i doubt they would give me any information that would be helpful to my situation

Hi and welcome to the 420 Magazine community. I also suffer from Epilepsy. :Namaste:

I first came to 420 Magazine looking for information on Medical Marijuana and how it can help my Epilepsy, and it's great to see how much information there is on the subject. The interest in Cannabis and Epilepsy has really taken off in the last few years and their's lots of scientific and treatment information to back it up. 420 provided you some wonderful links with this scientific information. Epilepsy is a nasty condition and comes in many forms, but Cannabis helps many people.

Whether MMJ can help someone with their epilepsy problems only need read over the articles that have been provided here to at least give it a try or encourage loved ones to. For myself the meds I have been given don't work, they make me feel terrible, and too many other side effects to mention. Cannabis helps with appetite and frequent nausea. It helps with the terrible headache that follows a gran mal. I'm able to complete tasks that I wouldn't have because I didn't feel well, and I'm not sitting around nervously anticipating that next seizure.

I would suggest if you have made a decision to treat yourself that you read, read, read. I do understand in your situation with the VA that you aren't comfortable talking to your doctor so make sure you are as informed as you can be. Make copies of all this info to take with you when you do decide to talk to your doctor, and for now all the info will help you feel comfortable in your decision. Best wishes, please keep us posted.

Here's a few more links for you -

Cannabis Edibles
Cannabis Could Help Treat Epilepsy

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom